2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB apparently is trying to ambush LDB by not giving her any info on this. JB is getting it now, after LDB says she rarely gets anything from him.

Bill S. Is really finding humor in this, it is a serious matter - but this is laughable.

anyone know who that man is that KC is talking too? I've never seen him before.

If he didn't reveal anything about the case, how on earth would it be relevant? What gets me is that JB really thought he got away with something, thankfully LDB calls him to the mat on the lack of discovery (loved the little dig, too- "We've only gotten a few pages at all" or something like that.)

Baez just makes me want to scream with his smugness and his joking around like this is some sort of game show, and not a DP trial over a murdered baby.

It was bad enough this afternoon when the cop answered back, "I'm fine how are you," and then he quipped, "Pretty good, or it will be in about 5 minutes!" like he was going to sign, seal & deliver the entire case like Perry Mason with one outstanding question about the stink in the car. And then he failed as the cop thwarted him over who writes what in his police report.

And then this stupidity- the Dick Tracy Orlando remark. Seriously, what is going on in his head? Who does he think he is? How on earth is this appropriate, professional behaviour becoming the seriousness of a court of law?

My jaw just continues to hang open.

DickTracyOrlando is Yuri's WS handle.

Why would that matter at all? Was Yuri a member of WS's BEFORE or AFTER July 16th 2008??

wow - I didn't know he was a member.

What is really interesting to me about JB just now is he approached the podium rather sloppily (if that is a word!) and seemed very bumbling, then he busts out with a showstopper question. Very well played because I have almost forgot the actual words said in the audio tape testimony.

Oh Lordie! HLN just announced Websleuths! We are now a part of this trial and will be sleuthed out by the Nation!

Welcome New Peeps!!!
RR

What an ordeal! Who ever said that the DT doesn't read here? Yea . . .what's your handle JB? CM? DS? AL? on and on and on.....

well - ruh row

my law clerk's take on this...
I hope this doesn't hurt Yuri's testimony
2:46:09 PM: it makes him look like he has poor judgment
2:46:15 PM: oops
2:46:24 PM: but it doesn't make casey look any more honest

trial by ambush trademarked by JB

Baez and Trial by Ambush..for which the JBP has told him on numerous occasions is NOT how it works in Florida
So True..He did it in the Nilton Diaz case( and it backfired on him..he did not hand over evidence or discovery to the Prosecution) and now he has shown everyone he is doing it again.

I wouldn't worry too much.

Word to the DT since you are reading this - the man didn't do anything but thank us for his well wishes. That was it. You are creating mountains out of mole hills. My non legal advice to you is tell your client to try and plea out asap. The SA have you by the brass ones. Though I'm not sure that's brass, maybe just aluminum foil.

So how do Jeff and Juliette and Zenaida and Gloria help her cope with George's abuse?

OMG I cannot believe Baez is taking this route! :banghead: He will go as low as he needs to go to get a point across. Baez seriously makes me :furious:

It would appear HHBP is reading something and now looking on line on on his computer.... A big Hello to HHBP from WS and others who are now looking us up. Sign up we would love to hear from you! BTW....WS'rs still care that YM's foot is doing better.

HELP! I can't get kicked off while YM is testifying about his WS posts. . . .

I swear not even the best writers could have written a movie this intense and bizarre. This case has just been one surprise after another and it is still going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand