2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA: She [ICA] looked at me with no reaction.
Yeah. Blank.

His answer currently is better than all his answers put together from the past 30 minutes!

LA recalling the "role play" he did with her to try and find Caylee..that's when she admitted Caylee was kidnapped..31 days..

I think he just appears reluctant to the jury. They should understand the difficulty in testifying against your own flesh & blood in a death penalty case

I hope the jury understands.

Wow, did some caffiene just kick in or something? Lee is talking more.

Was Lee signaling to ICA that he loves her by rubbing/patting on his heart?!

I think he's battlescarred. Some PTSD, severe stress going on or something.

I'm afraid the jury might interpret like many of you are, that he's witholding or not being honest.

Maybe he is on medication ... That is what I think. It seems like his brain is slow ..

Did he ever answer the question about "what's in it for you"? My live feed went out.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Some of the jurors have turned their chairs to face Lee on the stand. #CaseyAnthony -fell
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
2 jurors (2 men) are talking and laughing during this sidebar. One juror has his head dropped #CaseyAnthony -fell
4 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Juror fashion report: Jesus (#17) is in a hoodie. #caseyanthony
4 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Despite Cindy Anthony testimony Tue. about #CaseyAnthony being a "loving, caring mother," Lee Anthony remembers a very different story.
5 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyanthony Jury perked up on Lee's comments about Casey as alleged unfit mother and Caylee a mistake.
6 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Lee said Cindy said Caylee was a mistake but the best mistake #CaseyAnthony ever made. -fell
6 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
Lee Anthony said he was very frustrated with #CaseyAnthony "Nothing was making sense to me."
7 minutes ago
Amanda Ober
AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyAnthony Lee says Casey told him Cindy threw it in Casey's face that Casey was an unfit mother and that maybe Caylee was a mistake
7 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Jurors are looking at #CaseyAnthony She doesn't appear to be crying. -fell
7 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
Lee Anthony recalls in deposition stating that Cindy thought #CaseyAnthony was a bad mother, also that Caylee was a mistake
8 minutes ago
Amanda Ober
AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyAnthony Ugh...we keep losing video, not audio in camp Casey because storm is messing with feed
8 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Lee is re-reading interview. Recalls #CaseyAnthony said Cindy threw it in Casey's face that she was an unfit mother. -fell
8 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member