2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* As a sibling myself, I really feel for Lee. This is his little sister no matter what she did. And they both lived under CA and GA in their lifetimes. He may not like what she did, but I get the feeling he's so hurt that she accused him of sexual molestation, and I think he still loves her even though she did what she did. I think about my siblings, and I can't imagine not loving them - I give them more leeway than I do my parents.

I think he knows he has damaging testimony, and he's conflicted about being totally truthful and possibly being a protective older brother for her. I think he knows something is seriously wrong with her, probably more than his parents know. Do the right thing, Lee. She's your sister and you will always love her, but she did something she need to have consequences for. And she stabbed you in the back. That is not right, and you need to remember that no matter how you still love her.

Being a sibling can be so hard. My heart goes out to him.

Manipulation imo. It's all for LA's benefit.

She KNOWS that he knows she was lying now. About EVERYTHING.
Lee life has been turned upside down by all of this. Parents breaking down,
Sis in jail,etc. Put a damper on HIS life. I feel sorry for this young man. I dont know how close he was to Caylee. From what he said he traveled alot and they talked about every 2 wks? Of all the fam, I think she feels a little bad about what it has done to her brother. Im hoping he doesnt buy her stories. He now knows the truth NO Nanny.

I guess we now know why Casey was shaking her head when her mom was saying Casey was such a good mom. Cindy never said anything close to Casey about that.

Caylee was a mistake. Wow .

CARP!!! Lost my feed.....whats going on? Not during the LA testimony...noooooo

I think he's battlescarred. Some PTSD, severe stress going on or something.

I'm afraid the jury might interpret like many of you are, that he's witholding or not being honest.

I think he just appears reluctant to the jury. They should understand the difficulty in testifying against your own flesh & blood in a death penalty case

I don't think it's intentional. I've been under that kind of stress to where I couldn't remember what I read two minutes prior.

ooooh noooo's I have to leave in about 20 min. I'm going to miss most of the day. :(
Thanks everyone for posting and can't wait to get back and read your comments.

the "What's in it for You" comment caused the side bar.
Lee was asking why KC would not take them to Caylee.

what's in it for her was hiding a murder.

Now is NOT the time for you to go into shock and be tongue tied, Lee!!!!

I feel for him in this terrible position; torn between his family members, especially Caylee and KC and is trying to be truthful as possible WITHOUT helping deliver a DP for his sister.

just wonderin along with the rest of you

Is anyone else having trouble with the live feeds. I can't get them to play right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove