2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooh noooo's I have to leave in about 20 min. I'm going to miss most of the day. :(
Thanks everyone for posting and can't wait to get back and read your comments.

Me too. I hate to miss this.

Central Florida is having some bad storms right now. That is why the feeds keep cutting out.

I hope the jury understands.

Wow, did some caffiene just kick in or something? Lee is talking more.

This was the important part for him. He'll remember the big stuff. Not the small details. IMO

I think this is brilliant on FG part. Having his memory refreshed by the depos each time leaves nothing for the DT to impeach him with. No way to make him look like a liar or having any motives except to find his neice.

Myfoxorlando has a "casey cam" as well.

Did Amy get crossed today? I missed that. Who did that??

LA: re Cindy's reaction. Cindy said, "What did u do?" "We could have found her."

He is there. Bill S has said during breaks that he is low-key today because of yesterday. That is why DCS will do the cross.

Plus, I still think CM has "grounded him"! :giggle:

wait, didn't JB question Amy this morning???

Was Lee signaling to ICA that he loves her by rubbing/patting on his heart?!

Does everything have to be a signal?
I think his body language is subconscious, he is talking about a night that was very tough on his family.

If DS keeps objecting I don't think I can watch this.

I think the jury is prolly tired of all the objections the DT is having and would like to just HEAR what Lee has to say. lol

He can remember most of what ICA said about searching for Caylee. Selective memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand