2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so Lee was NOT responsible for the blue screen - rebooted and it went to the blue screen.
Huh! Another urban legend bites the dust.

Lee said he got the blue screen of death when he booted up ICA's computer

LA: laptop was on, but it...like a blue screen.
LA: [re the blue screen] Virus? Something was wrong.

I wonder if Lee will say something about the laptop and the blue screen/crash
There was talk the computer crashed or somehting
Remember, we thought "they" were erasing evidence on the computer, therefore, it "crashed."

Wasn't Casey using the laptop at Tony's while he and his roomie were playing video games?
Then when Lee gets the laptop it is not working?
This was always HINKY to me.

Oh so Lee was NOT responsible for the blue screen - rebooted and it went to the blue screen.
Huh! Another urban legend bites the dust.

LG
Do you remember is Casey was on the laptop while Tony and roomie were playing video games on July 15th, I seem to remember that

FG: What did you ask your sister?
LA: Where was the last place you remember seeing Caylee?
FG: Her response?
LA: At sawgrass apartments. I also asked her where she had been staying
FG: Her response?
LA: With her boyfriend at the time, TL, at his apt.
FG: Did she give you any indication she was looking for her daughter?
LA: Yes she did
FG: What did she say?
LA: She had been trying to find her herself
FG: Did she say how?
LA: Later in the evening she did
FG: What would she do?
LA: She said she camped out at the last place she had seen her (dropped her off) - kind of watching the place, I guess
FG: For how long did she do this?
LA: I don't recall - a couple days?
FG: ANy other searches she conduceted to find her daguther?
LA: She would go to places she thought Caylee could be or someone might take Caylle like a store - the park, or something like that
FG: Did she indciated to you when she had last spoken to Caylee
LA: SHe at one time descri8bed a phone call she received
FG: Was it that same day on 7-15
LA: I believe so.
FG: What did she tell you about talking to her daughter on 7-15-08.
LA: I remeber this phone call she had told me that the only person on the end of the call was Caylee. Don't remember exactly or what if anything Caylee said to her - Casey's response to Caylee was "Put an adult on the phone."
FG: Did you ask her at that moment during that conversation why she hadn't told anybody?
LA: I don't believe I did.
FG: Upon hearing this news, what did you do?
LA: That Caylee had been missing? Asked her some follow-up ?'s we just discussed and immediately tried to do something to try to locate her.
FG: You went into search mode?
LA: Yes
FG: You obtained name of sister's boyfriend?
FG: Did you call Mr. Lazarro? Did you make arrangements to see him? Did you do so?
LA: Yes. It was in the very early hours of the 16th. Met with him at his apt.
FG: Did you tell them what was going on?
FG: Did you receive any items from Mr. L?
LA: Yes - Casey's belongings. I got a laptop, a duffel bag full of clothes, I believe a backpack as well, and just like another bag like knicknacks.
FG: ANything specific about the laptop?
LA: Yes, it was on. But it was like - a blue screen.
FG: Are you computer savvy?
FG: What did that indicate to you?
LA: A virus. Something was wrong? I did attempt to reboot it. It went to that same blue screen.

FG: Did you turn computer off or just take it with you?
LA: I just turned it off and took it with me.

I have had problems with the blue screen on several computers. I think it is very common and it always comes up when you first boot.

LA w/FG

went into search mode on 7/15 . . . met w/TL @ his apt told him what was going on...got kc's belongings....laptop,dufflebag full of clothes,backpak, another bag of knick-naks and things like that....laptop was on but it was blue screen.....LA is computer savvy....blue screen indicate virus something was wrong....attempted to re-boot . . .went to same blue screen....turned it off and took it with him.....

FG offered something to LA ask to take a look inside....LA holding item below the desk....recognize items in envelope . . majority.... (object=relevance & speculation - Approach)

You are probably right. My comment was addressing the rubbing your heart as being a signal. I don't think it was a signal. jmo

Oh, then I concur with the choke! :crazy:

If I were on the jury, not only ICA, but the entire DT would appear 'Guilty' to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu