2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everything have to be a signal?
I think his body language is subconscious, he is talking about a night that was very tough on his family.

I agree with you, he seems just really nervous and probably doesn't even realize he is fidgeting.

Sorry guys.... I have missed the past 40 minutes or so - See Chiquita's or TxJan posts since the break.

Lee recalls ICA saying she was camped out in her car by sawgrass

ICA told Lee that Caylee called her

wait, didn't JB question Amy this morning???

Yes, but he is on "time-out" now. That is why DCS will do the cross. I also suspect that in addition to his near disaster yesterday, that the DT doesn't think he is coming off well to the jury - ESPECIALLY after Amy this morning!

If the prosecution NEVER asks him about sexual abuse. The defense can't bring it up, correct?

I think the jury is prolly tired of all the objections the DT is having and would like to just HEAR what Lee has to say. lol

The jury is probably confused and wondering why the DT are objecting to ANY of LA's statements after the sibling incest claims.
JMO

Does everything have to be a signal?
I think his body language is subconscious, he is talking about a night that was very tough on his family.

No NOT everything has to be a signal but the timing was why i said that. I understand that its tough on his family ive been watching and reading the same thing as you.:)!

Had to revert to live.cnn.com. Fox, Wesh, WDBO all blue screens. :(

Go to YOUTUBE...search for WESHTV...click LIVE.

This hasn't cut off on me even once.

Lee said Casey told him she camped out in her car and watched the apartment for several days.

The truth is Casey camped out at Tony L's apartment...

Lee didn't ask why kc didn't tell anyone Caylee was missing? Doesn't make sense. He also didn't ask Tony if he'd seen Caylee.

I think Lee knew from moment one that Caylee was no longer with us.

Things seem to be moving along at a quicker pace, thank goodness.

Lee recalls going to TL's apartment and getting a backpack, laptop, duffle bag of clothes and bag of "nick nacks"

I wonder if Lee will say something about the laptop and the blue screen/crash
There was talk the computer crashed or somehting

Lee's demeanor seems to have changed suddenly. Wonder if it will change again.

Was Lee signaling to ICA that he loves her by rubbing/patting on his heart?!

Probably. He does some weird stuff with clandestine messages to his sister.
Watch the Memorial service, he is Odd with a capital O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand