2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the last thing Baez asked that they are debating now? I hate Baez. He is trying to bring out all the slime from this girls life and she isn't on trial but she isn't allowed to say that his client stole all her money?? grrrrrrrr

School yard tactics...

(get caught...deflect blame by accusing someone else of something else)

I keep seeing her depo where JB was trying to make her feel guilty for pressing charges.... "She said she was sorry through her mother" :maddening::maddening::maddening:

AMY is NOT trying to hide the fact that she acted her age.....JB barking up a tree in the wrong forest......

OH! and why does it matter how many times ICA/AH texted about the smell of the car? Why would ICA KEEP talking about it? That would be really stupid of her!

Isn't Amy the one 'friend' who visited KC during her house arrest? IIRC, she is so I wonder why the state never brought it up & questioned her on what she saw at the time.

Amy did not visit Casey..you are thinking of Annie Downing

If I was Ashton at this point - I might be tempted to bring in the six felony charges just for the heck of it just so the jury might have the chance to know it was Amy she stole from.

Gotta love starting out the day with a HUGE laugh a la Baez! He really put his Freudian foot in a big pile of horse hash with that "You can't testify intelligently" question. He probably noticed yesterday just how intelligent AH is, and he's doing everything he can - consciously and subconsciously - to demean the young woman. Good luck with that, Jose! :D

I'm twitching so bad to keep from saying bad things about JB.

The things he's saying right now about Amy are irritating. I fell asleep once while falling asleep. For two seconds. I hadn't been drinking at all.

I used to "doze" off on my way home from work & I was only 21-years-old, obviously no drinking involved. I have been stopped at least 5 times at various ages because riding in a car seems to make me fall asleep even when I am driving! The police were always very nice & a few even followed me to make sure I got home ok. I do not drive at night anymore & not far during the day. Not to say I NEVER drove after having a drink or two....or three!

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

And please, DO "thank" this post if you intend on posting in the real time threads today.

bumping this up... please watch defense team comments.. I know it is difficult...

So Baez is trying to imply that 5 months isn't long enough to KNOW KC very well but a few days is quite enough to say if she is MOTY.

Right but how long did ICA know her guys before she slept over at their place with Caylee?

Did you see the way Casey snapped and looked at Amy, as well as the look on her face when Baez just tried to pull that nonsense?

Isn't Amy the one 'friend' who visited KC during her house arrest? IIRC, she is so I wonder why the state never brought it up & questioned her on what she saw at the time.

no, that was Annie

Question for those of you with legal knowledge...

So now that Baez has "opened the door" to Amy & Casey "limited time friendship", can SA on redirect question Amy as to WHY this friendship ended (limited) which would allow Amy to bring up discovering Casey stole her checkbook?

Jose isn't smart enough to realize that Amy is a likeable witness and his attempts to discredit her will make the jury mad.

I beg to differ. No one likes a drunk driver. Jose's move was a smart one. ( and that's comming from someone that can't stand him)

According to JB, nobody is credible! Only is lying, sneaking client that lives in fantasy land.

Amy should just say, yeah, I should have got a dui, but you know what, any kids I look after are still alive - what say you?

Unplugging keyboard My Momma told me if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all

OOOHHHH!!!! JB makes me soooo ANGRY! I just need to remember the truth will come out!!!!! It always does!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
documentaryh