2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA seems to have a bad memory. Alot of "I don't recalls" If I were a witness that had already given a deposition, I would review it prior to testifying.

:( It seems like LA is going Turncoat on us. For whatever reason, he has decided not to cooperate with the State. At least that's how it looks to me. Sure hope I am wrong.

I wonder if part of it is Lee is soooo sick of all the drama his sister has always inflicted on the family & this just takes the cake! He's probably thinking I can't believe we are sitting here being witnesses for her DEATH PENALTY trial! I mean, from his perspective it must be so surreal!

It seems we will be here for the next 30 years between Lee not remembering, Dorothy Sims objecting, and Frank George dragging.

Can we please have Linda or Jeff?

I'm worried. Lee is not wanting to give up the "I'm a spiteful *****" comment.

Are there a lot of long pauses in this question and aswer testimony between FG and LA? Like FG doesn't know how to ask a question or is thinking of the words and L:A taking long pasuses before answering? I asm on WESH and it's driving me nuts.

This is for Tricksy's request from the sidebar. http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

Enter a name in the nickname box and enter websleuths after the # in the channel box. You need to have java enabled and if you can't seem to type you can pop the box out into its own window by clicking on the two little window icons up by the x icon (close icon) in the top right corner. Chat rocks....

FG: Did you ask your sister why wonb't you allow us to see Caylee - what did you tell Det. Edwards she said?
LA: I told him she said "because maybe I'm a spiteful bytch"

this trial drives me nuts!!! always hiding things. always sidebars. ugh. what could she be objecting to now and why is she here today??? why is she on the DT?

Imagine what the jury is thinking. They have got to be tired of this and realize they have weeks of this to go. UGH!!!!:banghead:

WFTV live commentators are saying that Lee's testimony has been emotionless and bland. Did they forget seeing him laughing numerous times?

Like him and ICA giving a hi five?

:great:

:woohoo:

The spiteful B*tch Comment!

:great:

SLAM...................... Spiteful ***** comment.....note the long silence???

That my friends was FG's way of letting that comment soak in. That was brilliant.

I knew it!! i knew FG was on a path.

Uh-oh me thinks the "Spiteful B" statement is coming

BAM! He said it...Casey has that "butt hurt" look on her face. She gets it. I think Lee isn't falling on any sword today for is psycho sister. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove