2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaking her head 'No' at Yuri saying if your daughter is dead somewhere now. So she didn't drown then?

"Her rotten body is decomposing somewhere." Yuri

"Your family and friends will suffer for this!"

You can never get a pathological liar to admit they're lying. You'll go insane trying. Once it's out of their mouth, they believe it.

I don't think in my whole life, and I'm in my mid-40's, that I've told as many lies as ICA told in two hours.

Yuri's prophecy is about to come true....ICA is about to be crucified!

These cops are so on to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are getting so mad and I don't blame them. She's lying to their face, everyone in that room knows it, and she's still doing that. She's treating them like idiots and I don't blame them for taking it personally.

Poor baby Caylee. Det JA is correct. She was decomposing somewhere. :(

"Her rotten body is beginning to decompose" -- ICA: no reaction, then chatting to Baez.

did the detective just say she somewhere decomposing

if her baby died accidentally the "dumpster and decomposing somewhere" thing should have broke her.

29c9rv7.png

This audio is so damning - however, doesn't it fit well into the what the DT said about KC - that she lived in her own world?? I watched this true crime show a few weeks ago and a guy went through a brutal robbery and witness of his fiance being raped and murdered. After that he lived in his own world - his fiance was alive etc etc. The Defense can use this tape to their benefit. "Look at how out of it she was - she had so many opportunities but truly thought it was true."
I can't even imagine how they could use this to help her. I have to disagree.

DONE GUILTY......and she has the nerve to sit there now shaking her head..this the 'gods honest truth.... on the steps''!!! this is just insane!! SHE IS SAYING THIS NOT THEM!!

This audio is so damning - however, doesn't it fit well into the what the DT said about KC - that she lived in her own world?? I watched this true crime show a few weeks ago and a guy went through a brutal robbery and witness of his fiance being raped and murdered. After that he lived in his own world - his fiance was alive etc etc. The Defense can use this tape to their benefit. "Look at how out of it she was - she had so many opportunities but truly thought it was true."

Yeah, but who would believe it? No psych testifying for her. I think she's all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi