2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything LE said came true, as it happened. They are smart cookies. They predicted everything.

Oh man these detectives are GOOD! They were right on the money with everything on this tape. Loving it!

Are George and Cindy there listening to this?? Lee?? This freaking unbelievable. This is oscar worthy. She needs to be studied.

29c9rv7.png

Poor precious baby Caylee :(

Maybe I've watched too many crime/detective shows on I.D. but from what I've seen, any 'normal' criminal would have caved by now!
Any 'normal' criminal would have cried "Uncle!", read their rights, cuffed and the process would have begun.
But nooooooo, not with Ms. Casey Anthony! *a most UNnormal criminal*

This is just the craziest thing I've ever heard in my life. I don't even know what to say...my face must look like a melted candle right now. :eek:

Where is the witness stand with respect to KC? When watching her on the video where does she look when she is looking at Yuri? Anyone know?

I've only had coffee to drink this morning so I can't be tripping, is it me or does it look like horns are sticking out the sides of ICA's head? Scary.

OMG, I know, it's very weird and scary! What is this phenomena and I wonder if people on the jury are experiencing it? It's like she is "transforming" before my eyes. I didn't have this perception yesterday. Today it's like there's this evil entity presence. It really is scaring me...

The jury hearing this is better than Casey being on the stand ever...this is what we all know her to be..it is way beyond despicable and ridiculous...they give her sooooooooo many chances to admit it was a tragic accident.
Here's the think I don't understand. I'm sure Defense knows about this tape. Why am I shaking my heading wondering why they didn't try to DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THIS! What are they/defense thinking. The only thing I can surmise is they are NOT thinking or they have absolutely NOTHING to work with.

WOW!

ICA - the truthful thing - I haven't seen my daughter since 6/9. I don't know what happened to her at that time. She is with someone else. YM - she is either in a dumpster or buried and her body is rotting (ICA still staring at monitor expressionless - maybe blinking a little more often). (YM also reading along with monitor).

ICA - I don't know where she is. Where was she the last time? She was on those steps. YM - they pulled surveillance videos from Sawgrass and she is not being seen there.

Cold blooded, callous monster - YM - I don't want to believe that, but you are giving me no choice. No matter how heinous you think what happened to Caylee, you need to tell us. We are going to find out. Everything you have told us is a lie and we are looking for your child. Tell us what happened to Caylee!

I dropped off Caylee and that was the last time I saw her. No you didn't. That's not true. She did not sell her daughter. If I had wanted to get rid of her, I would have given my mom custody and left. She would not have let anything happen to my daughter. I made the mistake of trusting someone else with her.

The only time I've heard of people sticking to their guns (lies) like her is during mob cases where someone will not rat out no matter what.

she isnt a sociopath...she has feelings for herself

Sociopaths do have feelings for themselves, just not for everyone else. They have no frame of reference for the way normal people feel.

Juror #10 just jotted down some notes. It's the first time any of them have done anything but listen to this recording. #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling

Again for the 10th time he is giving her the opportunity to tell them the TRUTH. A way OUT. She is arrogant about it continues to say "I don't know where she is" in a calm voice.

Detective is yelling - she comes back with a soft scary voice. "i dropped her off with Zanny"

"If I really wanted to GET RID of her I would have given her to my mother" special growl in her voice when she says "GET RID".

Even after all these years - I'm still amazed she insists on dropping her off on the steps - after they say they have surveillance video, no one lived there, etc.

I wish she had trusted her daughter with someone else.

I don't know or understand WHY Baez took this so far. He should have plead her out and gotten a good deal..now, she might be put to death after the jurors heard this...ICA sitting there pouting, frowning, and not even acting as if this is she speaking...this woman is so off the radar, she deserves to be where she's at..she is dangerous...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt