2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but this bears bumping and reposting. You are exactly right. She is not scared, not anything. Never quivers, never hesitates. And that, my folks, is downright scary.

She is a killer at 22 and had she not gotten caught I am afraid she would have killed again. Very young and dangerous.

I have seen hardcore criminal crumble over this type of questioning. She is amazing. Along with Ted Bundy. Criminal, cold, evil, unfeeling, convinced of her own superiority. She holds her own. She should go down in infamy.

Even Scott Peterson cried when he was first arrested.

The jury hearing this is better than Casey being on the stand ever...this is what we all know her to be..it is way beyond despicable and ridiculous...they give her sooooooooo many chances to admit it was a tragic accident.
Exactly! Listening to those poor detectives trying and trying to reason with her, help her, and she just lies and lies in such a cool, calm way. I think the jurors will see that she tormented her parents, held out false hope, led the detectives in circles, and really has no conscience at all. The child was dead - she knew it, and yet she can talk about "hi mommy, my shoes, my books"----the jury will see that this is a person radically different from most of the human population.

You know, I have been here for every doc dump, depo, news story, lie, interview, transcript, "bombshell" :rolleyes: etc ad nauseam since day 1 (rather, 31) and read/heard/watched it all over and over and over- and I am still not believing this. It's like hearing it now, after all this time, knowing what we know...it's even worse than before. Even more shocking than before.

I wonder how this looks to someone who does not know anything, or does not know a lot about the case? I remember my initial response was to automatically play devil's advocate, or give her the benefit of the doubt because it was all just SO CRAZY to me, that someone could lie this way, that I thought it couldn't be true.

I wonder what these jurors are thinking.

Are there any members/posters who are hearing this stuff for the first time? If so, what is the most shocking/resonates most to you?

All she's feeling is that she was bullied. they were mean to her - there's nothing else there

The jury hearing this is better than Casey being on the stand ever...this is what we all know her to be..it is way beyond despicable and ridiculous...they give her sooooooooo many chances to admit it was a tragic accident.

And after hearing this, if the DT does put her on the stand, how will the jury EVER believe anything she says?

OH MY!!!!

How will the DT attempt to create reasonable doubt with the jury after they've heard these tapes? I can't imagine how they could, IMO!!!

Should be interesting....

wm

I don't get it?

other than being confused, what does JB want a juror to believe about this conversation?

anybody know?

according to his story, why is ICA lying right now?

oh, I remember, bad daddy scared me into lying about the accident after toxic family taught me to lie as a way of life

"...the God's honest truth..."

Surprised she wasn't struck by lightening!

29c9rv7.png

Sweet little Caylee. We love you, girl!!!!

Incredible, she sits there listening to this with just the look of a cold-hearted killer with no conscience. Not the slightest worry about where her daughter could be or who with, because she KNEW. Poor Caylee :(

If casey would of lawyered up on day one, we wouldn't have all of this. right?

In offices and homes across North America, any semblance of work as we know it has come to a stunned halt....

She keep saying the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th not the 16th. She didn't even know what day Caylee "drown" on.

Watching KC, It seems to me as if she is totally disassociated from what is going on. I think in her mind, its not her on the tapes.

She is just a freak show of strange odd sick twisted behavior.

look at how much yuri tried to get thru this and give the opp to stop it!!! SHE COULDNT CARE LESS THEN AND DOES NOT CARE NOW

Wow...on the tape you can hear them giving her EVERY opportunity to get out of this....to say its an accident, and she doesnt. If it was an accident, she as selfish as she is, would have said told everything. I hope the jury sees this......this was her chance and she simply thinks she is smarter than everyone. Narcissist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver