2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you called no one.

Glad that's straightened out now

We all know Casey takes things from other places and reapplys them. This may be where she got Caylee being in a better place phrase from... (the cookie letters)

"Is your daughter in a better place right now?"

2em04tc.jpg

when was this???

#
Teacher juror is listening and looks like he's trying not to laugh in disbelief, shaking his head and now taking notes. #caseyanthony
by anthonycase via twitter at 10:53 AM

One juror is rocking in his chair and glancing at prosecutors then back at screen. -fell

I was so happy when they picked those teachers - they LIVE this, they KNOW this

She never ONCE sheds a tear through this whole interview.

Never once does her voice break with emotion.

I could NOT sit through all of this with these police.

Even when she is confronted and emphatically told that she is busted in a web of lies, she does not cave. She is a sociopath.

Is this pic from today? Did they leave the courtroom during this part of the hearing?

Not from today. Just thought I would share the pic since Yuri is begging Casey to put an end to all of this, not to hurt herself and the other people involved in this case worse including her mom and dad.

It's from trial. I believe it was one of the days Cindy was testifying.

Once again they ask her if she is feeling pressure, encourage her to talk about her parents.

"My MOM" puts pressure on me. Nothing about her dad.

Alle: Who puts the most pressure on you?

KC: my mom

No mention of dad.

They are giving her the chance for an out here, yet again. And, yet again, she won't take it, because she is guilty.

Petrified
Petrified
Petrified

really she is Petrified of being convicted of her daughter's murder nothing else

I honestly don't know why they bothered with the out of town jury. This tape buries her no matter where the jury is from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela