2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diverting their attention from looking for Casey now by talking about how right her mother is about her.

1112KC4.jpg

She admits she's been 'extremely selfish' for 'quite a few years.' In stealing from her mom to buy stuff for herself. Don't recall hearing that before.

Kealing tweet: #caseyanthony Juiror three laughed at Allen's comment about Caylee " you think she's gonna take a cab here?"

That was funny:floorlaugh: and when he asked ICA if she thought Caylee would be sitting in the lobby:floorlaugh:

Car that I bought from my brother 3 years ago, hahahaha! Bought!

She is not blaming George but she is talking about her Mom. Her Mom is hardest on her. Imagine that?

one thing I really feel is that these officers put their heart and soul into finding Caylee...they go around and around...so patient....

here we go...the CAR!!!!

Tears are over just as quickly as they began - getting back to her factual lies about leaving her car at amscot. Says she left notes on the car. right right.

I love how she keeps saying the car ran out of gas and how many times did JB point out and ask TL if he was aware there was a gas station right next door

I'm SO confused! I don't remeber this part where she says her mom is right she did take advantage of her and blah blah blah, why don't I remember this part of the interview, I no i've heard it and read it.

The jury would never believe a word if Casey takes the stand. They are actually hearing her testify NOW, and they have to know that she lies incessantly.

YM - you need to stop the lies! Why you are not telling the truth, no one knows! You need to tell us the truth! ICA - there is nothing to get past. This is the truth. Nothing happened.

Allen - why didn't you call anyone when you heard from Caylee yesterday. She sat around trying to figure out what to do. She is glad she saw her mom. She was scared to tell her mother 5 months ago. ICA - I am absolutely petrified. I know my mom will never forgive me. I will never forgive myself.

Allen - tell me - is there some other thing going on that you weren't focused and started lying to us. ICA - I purposely mislead you.

(ICA slight shaking no of her head - still staring at monitor - big sigh.)

Allen - why would a woman who took your daughter for 5 weeks bring her to a building where you don't work at? Maybe she has been there in the past 5 weeks. Maybe they have something from the turnstyles.

She gave them places that she has gone to or the nanny has gone there. I've been to those steps, the other houses. Not the old folks home, but ZG has.

(ICA talking to JB, then back to staring at monitor expressionless.)

ICA - I don't know what to do any more.

Allen - is your daughter in a better place? ICA - no she's not. She's with someone I absolutely do not trust. I am absolutely scared. I don't trust her now because of what happened. Stopped trusting her the moment the phone was cut off.

Who did you go to first to help try and find her? ICA - no one.

YM and Allen leave room. Recording still on.

ICA - my one goal is to find out what happened. I will lie and steal to find my daughter.

Wells - who exerts the most pressure on you? My mom does absolutely. Does your mom think you don't care. Agreed she doesn't live up to her mom's expectations now.

(ICA looking like she is about to cry, listening to herself cry on tape).

She brought on problems with mom herself. Mom is right. Mom says I took advantage of her and she is right- by using mom's credit cards. For whatever reasons it was extremely selfish. I have been extremely selfish for quite a few years.

My car ran out of gas. The car I bought from my brother three years ago. Gas gage is wrong. It showed I had a half a tank of gas. It ran out of gas most definitely after Caylee went missing. Ran out at Goldenrod and 50. 2 guys helped her push it. Left 2 notes on it.

Car was her brother's car and he sold it to her but the parents still have the title for insurance purposes. The check cashing place was coincidental. She didn't try to cash a check. Had to call Tony to pick her up.

except she never paid LA for the car

I'm SO glad that I didn't go back and listen to all of this again and just waited to hear it when the jury did. It's kind of different now that we know all that we know.

Putting yourself in the place of a juror who had no prior knowledge of this case and had been undecided as to the defendant's guilt or innocence, more than anything presented in this trial so far, this recorded conversation has to be a turning point.

That's the God's honest truth!

BBM: Good point ... this recorded interview is the "BOMB" !!!

she left "two" notes on the car...right...like one wouldn't be sufficient!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member