2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to God she would have just left that baby with her parents and took off, like she just said.

She wouldn't do that for Cindy loved Caylee more than she loved Inmate Anthony. This is the ultimate hurt towards her mother, which is why I believe it was an intentional murder, not an accident...JMHO

They have no come back full circle back to the nanny. She is saying she has IM messages with Zanny she chipper now talking about computer forensics.

She is adding more to the zanny lies and is maybe happy that she has convinced them again that zanny is real.

MO

WHY on earth would a woman who wants indepenence LEAVE her car for days on end in a parking lot within walking distance of 3 gas stations when it has only JUST RAN OUT OF GAS?? Why not borrow money from tony! That's illogical.

You can hear Yuri, in his voice, he has stopped believing ANYTHING she is saying at this point of the interview. He's Hmmming her like.. ok sure lady.. just more BS.

BBM: Good point ... this recorded interview is the "BOMB" !!!

Actually it's just another nail in ICA coffin. She is sooooooo going to get the DP, unless the jury has mercy based on saving Cindy alone, because I really don't think Cindy will survive ICA's death if she gets the needle.

She has elaborate stories, but only really works in the moment to escape the situation, thus offering up the computer knowing it is more lies.

jennifer rosa!!! OMGTGGGG the zenaida again stuff!!! its ENDLESSS!!!!!

Amazing how the detectives lead her back into her story and SHE GOES even after they say it is all lies and we know you have lied and she dances through the story again.

LOL, even though she knows the cops can find out that she never emailed 'zanny' she is still ok with them looking at it.

I'm sorry, sociopath or not, that's disturbed.

Because they live in the moment. She has plenty of time to keep on lying later.

Oh gawd more names. This is the Saturday Night Live murder mystery version. This girl is a trip. I would be ashamed to have any association whatsoever with this liar.

Raquel Farrel and Jennifer Rosa make their debut intot he interview. Plus ENTER Zanny's boyfriend..

Golf claps.

There's her magpie personality - picks of bits of what is said to her and twists it til it screams

From Twitter: Cindy is staring up at the larger monitors showing transcript of recording #CaseyAnthony -fell

I am noticing a pattern in kc's lies....she says Twice or two names or two notes on the car...or two times she sent emails that bounced back....twice or two is a signal to her lies IMO

Detectives are now appearing deflated on the audio.

Good cop- bad cop. (I know that's a controversial statement to YM), but the 'bad cops' stepped out of the room. ICA is alone with AW- the 'nice' cop.

I wonder how many other people during her life have taken blame for something because this woman lied.?

'this is so frustrating because ther ewas never a sign!!!' and she tells of zannsy college too!!! omg!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela