2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank you Prosecution for playing this tape...now the Jury has heard all they need to from ICA.

Weird that SHE brought up, "I didn't abandon my car" --- so she did abandon it. She probably didn't just, whoops, forget it there.

the DT will focus on her crying and saying how much Caylee means to her, how much she loves Caylee.

Detectives are now appearing deflated on the audio.

Did LA buy the car or the parents bought for LA?

"Circumstantially, I ran out of gas" :waitasec:

I'm so glad the jury is able to hear the lies directly from ICA's mouth. This is so great, ICA is done!

Please pass the jello shots this way...

thank you!

I'm just waiting for her to stand up and start screaming. I know I would- oh wait I would never be in this situation. I mean, there's got to be a breaking point somewhere where we can see some kind of raw emotion right?????

:SIGH:

here we go... emails bounce back!!! the DT crap is over!! there was ampole..AMPLE opportunities.. no mention of any abuse..fear of dad or anythig...she still keeps it up and making up even more!!

OMG, the email bounced back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does not miss a beat!!!

She has an answer for EVERYTHING!!!

#
#caseyanthony Jurors still pokerfaced staring at the screen.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:01 AM
#
Cindy is staring up at the larger monitors showing transcript of recording #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:01 AM
#
#CaseyAnthony continues to follow recording on monitor. No reaction. -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:00 AM

Tried to email ZTN twice this morning, bounced back, she doesn't h have an email

As detail oriented as Casey is, I bet she remembers every detail of Caylee's death.

I can't believe she is like it's cool take my computer and search it. No problem.

LOL, even though she knows the cops can find out that she never emailed 'zanny' she is still ok with them looking at it.

I'm sorry, sociopath or not, that's disturbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver