2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND 2 Notes? She left 2 NOTES on the car saying she would be back to get the car?

Why leave a note, Borrow 30$ for GAS!

LEAVE 1 NOTE!

2 NOTES?! She's so unbelievable! Unreal. I am absolutely FLOORED!

She's talking about ZFG bf! AS THO THIS WOMAN EXISTED! My mouth is hanging open!

Zanny babysat other children AND worked seasonally at Universal. Geez!

"This is so heart wrenching because there was never a sign. Never a single sign this was going to happen."

I feel like I am going to throw up.

I'm new here so forgive me if someone has said this before, but the part where she said Caylee would be better off if she was with her family, I got the horrible feeling that she meant if her parents were laying dead right beside her.

"their schedules were separate from mine"...um, you didn't have a "schedule" ICA...no job, remember?????

bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyanthony You have to wonder what the jury is thinking as Casey does not crack. Disturbed? Uncaring liar?
33 seconds ago

So heart-wrenching - there was never a sign (Zenaida ) she would do this ...

Time for a re-up...

jello-shooters.jpg

http://www.diyreviews.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/jello-shooters.jpg

So glad Zanny was college educated! :rolleyes: She went to UF? :waitasec:

When JA asked where Zenaida is from, Casey began to say "Mex...she's from Puerto Rico" Anyone catch that?

WHY on earth would a woman who wants indepenence LEAVE her car for days on end in a parking lot within walking distance of 3 gas stations when it has only JUST RAN OUT OF GAS?? Why not borrow money from tony! That's illogical.

You can hear Yuri, in his voice, he has stopped believing ANYTHING she is saying at this point of the interview. He's Hmmming her like.. ok sure lady.. just more BS.

Because it smelled bad?:seeya:

And now the jury is hearing ICA tell LE about all the people connected to Zanny. But thanks to the state's brilliant layout of this case, the jurors now know these people are all made up.

Wow. Just...wow.

"This is so heartwrenching, because there was never a sign. There was never a sign this was going to happen" ICA re Zanny. I think she's really talking about herself.

WHY on earth would a woman who wants indepenence LEAVE her car for days on end in a parking lot within walking distance of 3 gas stations when it has only JUST RAN OUT OF GAS?? Why not borrow money from tony! That's illogical.

BBM

You can hear Yuri, in his voice, he has stopped believing ANYTHING she is saying at this point of the interview. He's Hmmming her like.. ok sure lady.. just more BS.

Because it smells like theres been a dead body in the damn car.

He is probably dumbstruck at ICA's ability to keep spinning her yarns. He is letting her have enough rope to hang herself high.

she left "two" notes on the car...right...like one wouldn't be sufficient!

What a liar! This is just fascinating to me, I'm just blown away. It's scary to realize that people like ICA are walking amongst us, scary.

Oh wow she is lying about being a Valencia student and that is where she got her event experience. hahahah

She never attended college. so gross.

My son came downstairs and took one look @ Casey and said "Boy she looks angry"

Did she tell the "good cop" that she is going to Valencia yet?

Why did she lie to them and say she went to college? How does that even help anything? Jeeeeeeeeeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela