2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could ICA laugh like this when her child is missing/dead.

In my opinion this is just a slam dunk we all heard this before and this is why we became obsessed with justice for Caylee-the fact that this is being played in court shows that baez is an incompetent defense attny. because there is no coming back from this..

I dunno about blink rate comparison - it *must* riveting for both of them. KC's repetition of the word "petrified", after Melich's provocative mention of "decomposition" might be a tell - but her assertion that she doesn't know where Caylee "is" might have been a little truth, at that time. As the unfortunate leading ad for Febreze on the WFTV stream just reminded me, Lazarro drove his own Jeep to the Forensics garage, and there was still a dryer sheet in the cargo area. Sry - just thinking aloud...

She is talking like she thinks they believe her. Even laughing about the chairs. Just unbelieveable. Not any remose at all. Can't wrap my head around all of these lies.

Oh my God...telling him what Caylee said on the phone the day before...:(

Alle: Who puts the most pressure on you?

KC: my mom

No mention of dad.

Very telling! Even when given the perfect opportunity to rat her dad out, she has not yet thought up the TOTAL LIE of his abuse.

Time for a re-up...

jello-shooters.jpg

http://www.diyreviews.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/jello-shooters.jpg

Are these things strong? I've never had one and I really need something strong right now. :great:

She is laughing now about general things like what Caylee likes to do and her doctors appointments where George Anthony would go and attend visits.

BARF

Is ANYTHING she says TRUE? IS the doctor real?

she should have pleaded insanity.

Like I said, if she wasn't on trial, it would actually be pretty impressive how she can make up stories like this like it's the truth.

This is probably what happened in her home every day. No one could get a truth, so they just gave up. It would be a lot easier.

I have just started following this case closely in the last few day since the trial has started. I have been using Web Sleuth to catch up on the details that I did not know before. (thanks) I guess in some ways, I am hearing this tape like a juror would.

I am shocked at the level of her lies. Even though I have heard many other things the last few days that were eye opening, (I didn't know about the fictional people or made up jobs)..nothing, nothing prepared me for her cold and calculated level of lies that I am hearing now.

She isn't sounding like a person who is afraid or nervous or even delusional to me. She just sounds like a person that is a cold hearted liar that is stubbornly sticking to her lies. It is as if she is determined to wear these officers down much like they are hoping to wear her down. My jaw is literally open at her deceit.

I have noticed she becomes agitated and impatient when they are tearing her lies apart and calling on them. When they act like they are going along with her lies, her voice noticeably softens and she becomes much more compliant. I am sure this is how she operated with her parents in the home when confronted and suspect they learned how to keep the peace in the home by keeping her from getting too agitated.

If I was on the DT I would just get up and walk out. There is not one bit of hope for her.

LOL, even though she knows the cops can find out that she never emailed 'zanny' she is still ok with them looking at it.

I'm sorry, sociopath or not, that's disturbed.

Or just Not.That.Smart

It's astonishing that she told them she lied about her job but still insists she had a nanny.

when talking about the parks she talks about Caylee in the past tense

omg this is disturbing! the lies are unreal... College? "were you on any medications when you were younger," lol, i think YM was thinking she is insane!

Isn't this appie wells????? That is probably why she liked him so much--seems to go along with the lies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela