2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#
#CaseyAnthony Most of the jurors stared straight at Casey when tape ended.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:18 AM

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Several jurors looked at Casey at end of interview recording.. Serious expressions.. Then looked back at Melich
16 seconds ago

"Honestly" "actually" "truthfully" "absolutely" "legitimately" "at least" "quite a while" "exactly" "perfectly" "almost" "but" "always" "the least bit" "limited" "maybe" "uh huh" "petrified"

is 90% of her statement.

Her motive in lying to the detectives is to get them to believe her. She's not crazy. Her lying has worked in the past. Can you just imagine what her parents went through? Sheer H*LL. At every turn she deceives.

LDB questioning YM. Others on tape - Wells and Allen.

While they were at Universal, others were following up on things at the sheriff's office.

There was no surveillance video from Sawgrass.

They spoke with Amanda Macklen, leasing agent at Sawgrass. No ZG ever lived there.

He knew car was towed from Amscott. Tried to get surveillance from there. None available. None of their cameras were operational - all dummies.

ICA gave him zip drive on the 16th. Contained photos of Caylee and cell phone records from June and July 2008. Came from the desk top computer in the spare bedroom.

I agree!

And just like the elephant in the room that nobody wants to acknowledge verbally/out loud, I feel in my heart that all of LE, who were involved with this at that time, KNEW the baby was dead.
Maybe nobody in LE said the word "dead", but I think by the time of this interview at Universal, they knew.
But they still had to follow this investigation Hoping against hope they would get a crumb thrown their way of the whereabouts of Precious Caylee....where Casey put her.

Yeah, they knew... For crying out loud WE knew and look at the years of experience with these detectives dealing with these cases...Poor Caylee..

She really is a cold and shallow person. I cannot see any jury having sympathy about the "drowned in the swimming pool" story after hearing her with these detectives.

Can someone unlock the trial thread? Shouldn't we be over there now?

Yuri being questioned by LDB again. Are we going back to the trial thread?

As the tape ended, a number of jurors raised their heads and looked across the room at Casey. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein
---
It's over, Casey.

Here comes the smiling pic when she was "posing" for "flyers"

my dad just started watching and following too and hes says the oppisite...lol;0)

and she has the GALL to calmly tell them they will find emails and messaging from Zany on her computer!!!:banghead:

I am just drained after listening to that tape - there are no words...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member