2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine Yuri and the other guy watching her behind the glass while the "nice cop" is questioning her?? I'd be a cross between laughing my *advertiser censored* off and shaking my head in disbelief.

Poor Yuri and "nice cop"! They have seen it all now...I bet no other case they had ever worked on came close to this. It is truely unbelievable...what is wrong with ICA??

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138189"]2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Lets go back to the trial thread. xoxoxo

It is too close to lunch time to move over the threads, probably continue here.

Boss just came in. Please keep us all posted, have to run again.

Ice cream sundae buffet bar for lunch! Dessert first! (Also can someone check on that guy in the bathroom? Have we identified whether that was ? Haven't seem him post in a while.)

ice_cream_sundae_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Sx7ZfhzW2ys/SmLeJW38FMI/AAAAAAAAB1U/MswqlixDus8/ice_cream_sundae_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

Lunch break. Thank God. I'm sitting here laughing hysterical to myself thinking of JB talking about Yuri sitting on an imaginary friend (Zanny) and then suddenly Judge saying, "Mr. Baez!!! Please approach the bench!"(even tho it didn't go down exactly like that, that's how I'm seeing it and busting a gut over it.)

So was Zanny sitting in that chair?:waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"Honestly" "actually" "truthfully" "absolutely" "legitimately" "at least" "quite a while" "exactly" "perfectly" "almost" "but" "always" "the least bit" "limited" "maybe" "uh huh" "petrified"

is 90% of her statement.

Lollie, Lollie, Lollie get yer adverbs heeeere... :rocker:

I have NEVER come soo seriously close to a TO as in the last 1/2 hour-thanks to Jose!!:floorlaugh:
Thank goodness lunch came!!:fence:

Are we allowed to talk about appearances in sidebar?

(If so: I miss the court clerk's gorgeous silver flower necklace from yesterday!
If not: disregard that statement)

When will they hear talk about the psych stuff?

I'm buying Zanny lunch today - I hope she doesn't spill her drink on my new carpet!

So was Zanny sitting in that chair?:waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am starting to think JB is mentally ill. Seriously, folks. I don't want to see this drag on forever, as much as all of you want it over, but what is going on? How many people are on that defense team? If this isn't ineffective, I don't know what is. And I have no idea how Yuri didn't burst out laughing on the stand when he said this bit about Zanny. I don't even know what to say. Just when you think that the crazy is going to be over or at least calm down, now she's sees invisible nannies?

I think it sucks when the judge allows a sidebar, immediately followed by lunch (break)!
And, why do they take an hour and a half for lunch!? Cutting it to one hour a day would get the jurors home about two days earlier than taking 1.5 hours a day!

Lunch till 1:30 PM says HHBP.

I hope someone brought a sweater for Zanny. I hear the court room can be quite chilly.

Hey, those last instructions by HHJP are very interesting - good faith basis for asking questions. If I smell this right, there's an issue with JB not asking questions on a good faith basis, but rather to testify or advance an agenda - I would assume to facts not in evidence. Lawyers! Help us help us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove