2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait we still have the jail house tapes. The one video with her showing her fists and making the faces and having a melt down is powerful. It shows that she has a horrible temper.

"Honestly" "actually" "truthfully" "absolutely" "legitimately" "at least" "quite a while" "exactly" "perfectly" "almost" "but" "always" "the least bit" "limited" "maybe" "uh huh" "petrified"

is 90% of her statement.

Don't forget "Circumstantially." That's my favorite.

omg!!! theres someone sitting in my lounge chair!?!?! oh..just my cat!! phew... thought it was zanny!!!

So was Zanny sitting in that chair?:waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Actually.. Zanny the Nanny WAS sitting in a chair in that room next to all of those police officers..

Zanny the Nanny is our loving caring MOTY.

Hey, those last instructions by HHJP are very interesting - good faith basis for asking questions. If I smell this right, there's an issue with JB not asking questions on a good faith basis, but rather to testify or advance an agenda - I would assume to facts not in evidence. Lawyers! Help us help us!

Does he do anything right..

Does anyone else wonder if they may pop up in one of Casey's stories as being a friend of hers? I keep wondering if maybe she knew me... well at least in her imagination.

To the man on INsession: what else should they have investigated?

He says, what Jose is trying to do on cross is show how LE did not "follow up" on other things and how they focused only on her.

Did he hear the same recording we all did? What else should LE have followed up on other than what Casey was telling them?

Tell me, don't just say that is what he is trying to do and not have an example: what else should have LE been following up on?

What? The pool? The shed? Why? Why and how could they know or have any ideas to go on about a little girl they never met-other than what the mother is telling them?

What?

Oh, and Jose has the same cross of Yuri he had yesterday. The same. :loser:

thank you for telling me/us 40 times to take a ride on the sidebar express...i appreciate that ! (I'm sure its annoying to type out 432904 times and see more posts pop up).

And now....I need to recharge my laptop so I can watch the afternoon unfold. Crazy day.

:gasp:

I hope JB hasn't been sitting on Zanny all morning!

Interesting that Jose is trying to put forth an insanity defense without expert testimony....or he is doing the mitigating circumstances now, you know putting the dead horse before the cart

Good LORD above - can you imagine listening to ICA all day, every day?

GA & CA were probably missing Caylee but enjoing the he11 out of the peace and quiet when she was gone at first...

So was Zanny sitting in that chair?:waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

i laughed as i thought is jose going to try and make yuri look crazy or casey? if yuri said i would have started to question zanny in the chair of course - the court room would hjave been no less shocked as nothing seems to be reality -lol. yuri should be an atty or work for state atty office - his inquiry was the most effective way to prove casey is slighty off balance-lol.
i hope yuri writes a book !!

jose seems to want to prove casey is in a world of her own and crazy reality- is it too late for insanity?

So the Defence is indicating that she is mentally ill but they don't have any experts to testify as such since they don't want experts to meet with her? And the Defence is going to make this clear to the jury...how? JB thinks she has a mental illness so that is what they should believe? I don't get it. Where is this going?

Now that's the way to get er' done. Awesome day for the State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove