2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'll amend my earlier thought. Not only is Casey the only one on the planet who knew the instant she said something that it was a lie....it was HER DAUGHTER who was supposedly missing at this point. YM is 'absolutely' telling the truth - it must have been so 'frushtrating' for the investigators trying to figure out WTH Casey was doing.

ETA: Now I need a break.

Tweeted by CFNews13Casey

George and Cindy Anthony walk out of Court w/ their arms around one another. We're back at 1:30p #CaseyAnthony -fell 10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

its simple folks... ICA didnt want them to find caylee!! insession playing it again... omg... just NUTZ

God forbid if they did, she still had tissue and organs. Alot would have been found out.

Did anyone notice the only time ICA appeared to cry during the playing of the tape was when she sounded like she was crying on the tape? Cuing?

Is there an icon for sitting in a corner while thumbing your lips with your forefinger?

Casey's big mistake at Universal-

If only Casey had stopped in the hallway and screamed -
"What did they do with my office? Where's my office? It was right here!"

Then maybe LE would think she actually believed in her insane mind she really
worked there!
Too bad she ruined that part of her act.

and ICA in that tape.. says..'this is the honest to god truth... the last time...' it boundaryless with her!!! insanity should have been the way to go.... but then... we wouldnt be here having such a good time watching this!! not even the last HP movie could get us away over watching this unfold live.... it will be what best sellers and oscar winning movies will be made of.. and she has to be enjoying it... she sure dont look the least bit scared or anything at that dt table...

Okay, so what is JB trying to do? Is he trying to say that Casey seemed to have problems with lying so Yuri et all should have gotten a psychologist in there pronto?
Seriously I don't get it. Maybe I am missing a piece here.

Can't wait to hear what Sunny Hostin has to say about JB tonight. She thinks he's been doing an AMAAAZING job!

I think the jury needs an extra special lunch after all of that. And OMG, did Baez just open the door to psychology reports? This after he stopped the depo of the one doctor they were going to use up until that depo by the state? I am going to fall over laughing if he did!

To the man on INsession: what else should they have investigated?

He says, what Jose is trying to do on cross is show how LE did not "follow up" on other things and how they focused only on her.

Did he hear the same recording we all did? What else should LE have followed up on other than what Casey was telling them?

Tell me, don't just say that is what he is trying to do and not have an example: what else should have LE been following up on?

What? The pool? The shed? Why? Why and how could they know or have any ideas to go on about a little girl they never met-other than what the mother is telling them?

What?

Oh, and Jose has the same cross of Yuri he had yesterday. The same. :loser:

I dont belive they did a thing wrong.

Here they have a mother of a missing child. A child who has been missing for 31 DAYS. a mother who has done nothing but lie to them. They followed her stories, Followed up on what she told them. SHE WAS A SUSPECT

THERE Is no MOTHER on earth who would LIE this much to the police about the most stupidest and inconsequential CARP IF IN FACT THEIR CHILD HAD TRULY AND HONESTLY BEEN KIDNAPPED!

So, from a LE stand point, SHE WAS A SUSPECT.

I would bet good money that YM JA and AW had never in their lives seen something like this before. They gave her the benefit of the doubt for 24 hours. They took her word for it, and as her BS unraveled in a mess at their feet, it became VERY obvious to ANYONE who truly wanted to find that child, that ICA was A SUSPECT!

FACT.

No mother with a kidnapped child FOR REAL would string this tale of lies knowing full well that every SECOND their child was in danger. Its just unfathomable.

Any thing the DT tries to suggest at this point is moot. A logical, rational, emotional, empathetic, understanding, SANE person would realize that Mothers with kidnapped children do not play games with law enforcement. Every lie told just puts that child further and further in danger. THAT IS LOGICAL.

ICA is OUT of her mind IMO!

Look, I don't mean to be a thorn in everyone's side...I know how much you guys think of Yuri. But I have to say, I do find it highly incompetant that he never noticed Zany sitting right in that chair at Universal.

Just sayin'.

I'm keeping a tab open with this great post by Nursebeme-- gives a brief rundown on the jurors and alternates, so I can reference when we get a reaction tweet! It's nice to get to know them a bit. mo

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6577387&postcount=98"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Through a Juror's Eyes.../What do those who haven't followed the case believe?[/ame]

Remember how the OJ Simpson prosecution (especially Marcia Clark) was criticized and ridiculed for blowing the case? Clark went from being a media star to fading into relative obscurity, and she actually seemed like a competent lawyer.
How is Jose going to parlay this trial into a media career? Who would want him? He would be an embarrassment. I'm sure he will write a book (with a ghostwriter of course), but do you think he has a future as anything other than a punchline or a parody on SNL?

Like I said last night, at this point I'd be scared to hire him to help me with a traffic ticket. I'm pretty sure I'd end up on death row after he got done with me in traffic court.

Does JB not realize that he himself is probably also a victim of KC's lies? Ultimately she is the one pulling the strings with her defense team and feeding them the information they are now using to defend her with. Given the massive deluge of KC's lies that both the DT and SA recognize, it just baffles me that JB would cling so hard to this sham of a defense.

That's where I'm at.... I mean, does he believe this? After today, I am hoping that he is just grasping at straws, because if he believes it I think he is mentally ill also.

:lol:

Casey Jordan on IS is talking about the Universal interview, that the police have never seen anything like this. It's like they are seeing a "dodo bird" for the first time.

:laughcry:

I am going to have to ask every empty chair now if someone is sitting in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily