2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the jury needs an extra special lunch after all of that. And OMG, did Baez just open the door to psychology reports? This after he stopped the depo of the one doctor they were going to use up until that depo by the state? I am going to fall over laughing if he did!

BBM

I hope so. Someone is going to have to get them in there at this rate. The State will be more than happy to accommodate. :)

To the man on INsession: what else should they have investigated?

He says, what Jose is trying to do on cross is show how LE did not "follow up" on other things and how they focused only on her.

Did he hear the same recording we all did? What else should LE have followed up on other than what Casey was telling them?

Tell me, don't just say that is what he is trying to do and not have an example: what else should have LE been following up on?

What? The pool? The shed? Why? Why and how could they know or have any ideas to go on about a little girl they never met-other than what the mother is telling them?

What?

Oh, and Jose has the same cross of Yuri he had yesterday. The same. :loser:

That's exactly what Jose is trying to do. It was part of his opening statement. It doesn't mean that he's succeeding at it or that it's the truth but that is what Jose is trying to do.

BTW, this case has reached the Oklahoma airwaves. I heard the radio jockeys at my favorite radio station, the KATT, talking about Casey this morning. They got the story somewhat wrong and I almost called in to correct it, LOL. I almost couldn't believe they had heard of this case and were talking about it! Okay, well, more joking about it anyway.

Can't wait to hear what Sunny Hostin has to say about JB tonight. She thinks he's been doing an AMAAAZING job!

Her middle name doesn't happen to be "anthony" does it? Just wondering if she is related to ICA :floorlaugh:

what would you say to casey if she said do not sit in that chair- zannys in it? i would say oh excuse me i think you have my chair-lol

enjoy the STRAIT TRUTH [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nh-NsqBsGE"]YouTube - ‪George Strait - The Chair‬‏[/ame]

I dont belive they did a thing wrong.

Here they have a mother of a missing child. A child who has been missing for 31 DAYS. a mother who has done nothing but lie to them. They followed her stories, Followed up on what she told them. SHE WAS A SUSPECT

THERE Is no MOTHER on earth who would LIE this much to the police about the most stupidest and inconsequential CARP IF IN FACT THEIR CHILD HAD TRULY AND HONESTLY BEEN KIDNAPPED!

So, from a LE stand point, SHE WAS A SUSPECT.

I would bet good money that YM JA and AW had never in their lives seen something like this before. They gave her the benefit of the doubt for 24 hours. They took her word for it, and as her BS unraveled in a mess at their feet, it became VERY obvious to ANYONE who truly wanted to find that child, that ICA was A SUSPECT!

FACT.

No mother with a kidnapped child FOR REAL would string this tale of lies knowing full well that every SECOND their child was in danger. Its just unfathomable.

Any thing the DT tries to suggest at this point is moot. A logical, rational, emotional, empathetic, understanding, SANE person would realize that Mothers with kidnapped children do not play games with law enforcement. Every lie told just puts that child further and further in danger. THAT IS LOGICAL.

ICA is OUT of her mind IMO!

I think Yuri had a valid point though: they knew she was lying, but they didn't know at that time what she was withholding. It could have been that SHE killed Caylee, yes, but it could also have been that Tony killed her, or that her parents did and she was covering for them, or that she gave Caylee to Caylee's father's parents ----

in other words - how could she be a suspect at that time when they didn't know what crime had been committed? Or who her lies were covering for?

"no way Jose" continues to highlight ICA's lies. Lies, avoidance, blaming others, lost phone numbers which all reinforce his client's guilt, IMO.

Look, I don't mean to be a thorn in everyone's side...I know how much you guys think of Yuri. But I have to say, I do find it highly incompetant that he never noticed Zany sitting right in that chair at Universal.

Just sayin'.

LOL--especially if he was sitting right across the room from the chair and saw Allen and Wells sitting on her! Poor Zanny must have been squished under the weight of all that LE.

alll this has completely and irrevocably discredited
icA and her entire defense.. and DT.... no way can this jury think or belive a thing from that side of the court room.... not a shred nothing.. not even the abuse... it was all made up at the last minute.... it is so obvious... they are not puppets or fools, like ICA thought of everyone else... not for one sec.

Okay, so what is JB trying to do? Is he trying to say that Casey seemed to have problems with lying so Yuri et all should have gotten a psychologist in there pronto?
Seriously I don't get it. Maybe I am missing a piece here.

Oh no my friend, you arent the only one totally confused and dumbfounded as to WHAT the heck JB is up to with all of this.

He is truly spinning around in circles

and speaking of spinning around in circles... is anyone waiting for ICA's head to spin on her neck like Reagan or is it just me?

I keep looking at her on the Cams, waiting for her eyes to rol back in her head and start screaming insanities and profanities. For her face to contort into a demon of some fashion.

I think the jury needs an extra special lunch after all of that. And OMG, did Baez just open the door to psychology reports? This after he stopped the depo of the one doctor they were going to use up until that depo by the state? I am going to fall over laughing if he did!

That's what I asked on the trial thread! I think he did open the door!

Well all of this imaginary Nanny stuff is cute but... If I were on a jury and she were sitting there interacting with real people attys and such laughing and talking it up I would say so She has been miraculously healed. NOT Can't the dt see this is idiotic in so many ways. I mean she is not sitting there playing with her crayons and making a place for all of of imaginary friends. Making noises like we expect insane sick people to do. This will not work in so many ways!!!! And JB is going to look like a moron to put it mildly.jmo

and ICA in that tape.. says..'this is the honest to god truth... the last time...' it boundaryless with her!!! insanity should have been the way to go.... but then... we wouldnt be here having such a good time watching this!! not even the last HP movie could get us away over watching this unfold live.... it will be what best sellers and oscar winning movies will be made of.. and she has to be enjoying it... she sure dont look the least bit scared or anything at that dt table...

Almost forgot HP is next month! :woohoo:

Remember how the OJ Simpson prosecution (especially Marcia Clark) was criticized and ridiculed for blowing the case? Clark went from being a media star to fading into relative obscurity, and she actually seemed like a competent lawyer.
How is Jose going to parlay this trial into a media career? Who would want him? He would be an embarrassment. I'm sure he will write a book (with a ghostwriter of course), but do you think he has a future as anything other than a punchline or a parody on SNL?

and who does IS and HLN have on giving her opinion of this trial and Baez ...hummmm MARCIA CLARK

You don't know what your daughter did the day before she was taken by Zanny, "I "THINK" my mom took her to see her grandparents. Who wouldn't know exactly.

anybody have an idea... as to why why why.. did ICA keep up the june 9th date?? maybe beceause she heard CA say the 7th or 8th??? this girl is sick

Casey's big mistake at Universal-

If only Casey had stopped in the hallway and screamed -
"What did they do with my office? Where's my office? It was right here!"

Then maybe LE would think she actually believed in her insane mind she really
worked there!
Too bad she ruined that part of her act.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Then they could have just hauled her off to the funny farm and we wouldn't be watching this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove