2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think any yawning, dozing or zoning out by the jury, anyone not a part of the defense team or State: makes sense.

Normal human beings being pulled out of reality and brought into that court room to relive stuff that is not a part of their lives anymore. And the sheer energy drain it is to be near ICA or hear ICA or know ICA. And for the jury to be given this much "crazy" information all at once.

Yawning does not always mean you are sleepy. People yawn to get extra oxygen, I am sure ICA tried to take it all up for herself. I think it is people's way of protecting themselves from the psychic energy of a very dark person in their midst. You see the defense team tries to stay away from her as much as they can.

:cow:

IS was interviewing G & C attorney and asked him how he felt about JB. He said it wasn't ethical to voice his opinion about him until he is NO LONGER an attorney....
I took this as a pretty powerful statement......
He now represents Lee, also

Maybe they need to ask RHornsby his opinion of JB..:innocent:

Jean C said juror #6 was sleeping during the tapes being played
Isn't that the same juror that was looking like he was asleep yesterday? Also, is he the one that was fascinated with his pocket?

I'm kind of wishing that they played the jail phone call after the Universal recording. I think it would have made a bigger impact. The way she said that the police didn't listen to anything she said. :twocents:

People with Korsakov's who confabulate do so to fill genuine gaps in short term memory though. There is an encephalopathy causing that change in function.
ICA in no way displays any such gaps in memory. She is not remotely likely to have Korsakov's. She is a well nourished , healthy woman..

ITA! I don't think that she has it at all. I don't believe that she has ANY mental disorders or diseases at all except that she is a sociopath. It's that simple for me.

a few points I made during the universal interview were that

(paraphrased)

1) she had ample opportunity (esp with "good" "cop" at the end) to talk about accidental drowning, GA, abuse, etc..

2) she said if caylee was with her family (GA, CA, CA, LA) that would be the best place she could be

3) that if she wanted to leave she would have just left Caylee with her "family"

4) that she trusted her family

----------------------

she took the battery out of her own bus.

moo
bbm

AND siphoned the gas, removed the wheels, shot out the windows, and then set it on fire.

While listening to the audio, I was reminded of this quote from Gone With the Wind: "Melly, you are a cool liar" (Scarlet O'Hara to Melanie Wilkes). Casey is a COOL liar: Her lies are effortless and convincing. Scary!

No, No, No, I received a note stating that (not from the horse mouth)

I had made a comment on a BLOG...(LOL)

that the DF Team did not like...

It was called into Ave Maria School of Law...

Sorry you received a note. That is not okay to me.

Too bad the DT does not realize that anything posted here has absolutely NOTHING to do with the case. Our opinions or statements are just that. Nothing to do with KC's alleged crimes, or convictions, nothing to do with defending or prosecuting the charges.

I just remembered something. Remember way back when LE was questioning ICA? They gave ICA EVERY opportunity to tell the truth. LE told her that if there was an "accident" that all she had to do was say so, and they would understand. So, if there was an accident of Caylee drowning in the pool, right then and there was her chance to tell LE! But she didn't!

Murder Docket Update
06/02/2011 Notice of Supplemental Discovery
- Defendant's

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

It appears that the defense has filed additional Discovery TODAY. My, my, what could this be?

Is this what Baez was muttering about yesteday - that it is something for Finnell? Baez said she is really really busy working on her mitigation ..mutter mutter and HHJP said tell her to get her behind into the courtroom to argue it?

That's a question by the way - in case listening to Baez's questions has corrupted your incoming brain cells....

Isn't that the same juror that was looking like he was asleep yesterday. Also, is he the one that was fascinated with his pocket?

I really don't know much about him so I really cant answer your ? But I know there are others here who will be able to :)

Jean C said juror #6 was sleeping during the tapes being played

It's odd that there wasn't more twitter about it (at least on wesh) --- they mostly said the jurors were riveted, staring at the monitor, etc.

I just remembered something. Remember way back when LE was questioning ICA? They gave ICA EVERY opportunity to tell the truth. LE told her that if there was an "accident" that all she had to do was say so, and they would understand. So, if there was an accident of Caylee drowning in the pool, right then and there was her chance to tell LE! But she didn't!

remember the day (press conference by jb)---that jb stated it wouldn't do the inmate any good to talk with LE---along those lines.......that to me said enough...think it was before Caylee was found

No, No, No, I received a note stating that (not from the horse mouth)

I had made a comment on a BLOG...(LOL)

that the DF Team did not like...

It was called into Ave Maria School of Law...

Ave Maria that the Monahans founded?

IS was interviewing G & C attorney and asked him how he felt about JB. He said it wasn't ethical to voice his opinion about him until he is NO LONGER an attorney....
I took this as a pretty powerful statement......
He now represents Lee, also

I heard that too..I took it as he may very well be disbarred when this case is over.

I am confused. I wish they could question Baez and ask him if says Casey lies all the time, what makes him think she is telling him the truth. I would imagine George and Cindy would know her better then him. But he now knows her and she only tells him the truth. I hope down the road he looks back and sees she made a big fool out of him.

BBM

I think you mean what a big fool he is making of himself. He can make his own choices on what to say and do in his cases and his life.

When KC found out she would be charged with 1st degree murder and possible death penalty why did she not say then "it was an accident"? Besides that she is a <modsnip> why did she not speak up three years ago?

I am confused. I wish they could question Baez and ask him if says Casey lies all the time, what makes him think she is telling him the truth. I would imagine George and Cindy would know her better then him. But he now knows her and she only tells him the truth. I hope down the road he looks back and sees she made a big fool out of him.

Maybe he has kept a taped record of all conversations with her since they met - for his own protection. Maybe he had a female chaperone at his office when she was there 8 hrs a day prior to her last arrest...:innocent: if JB made the kind of psychological assessment of ICA that he thinks LE should have done on the first day they met her, then he would use some method of self-defense against this girl with a penchant for sexual abuse claims... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez