2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Look locally". Of course she is saying, "Look locally (for the dead body). Parents think she is saying look locally for a living Caylee...

I have not followed this case at all, this is the first time I'm hearing any of this.

I can't believe how easily the lies roll out of her mouth, how she describes Zanny, the car seat, all of it!! I'm just amazed at how she keeps her lies straight!!!

We all are amazed also!

Look locally, locally - she's sittin in jail - she wanted that body with duct tape found while she was in jail!!!!

Oh Cindy...I am so sorry you believed her, if you did...

With respect, I disagree.

KC told GA that he was the best father and grandfather.
She admitted to stealing from Amy H.
GA asked her why she felt desperate.

If he were in on Caylee's death, then he'd know.

The picture being painted here is one where her parents, including her alleged abuser, GA, are totally confused by KC. GA implores KC to talk to LE.

This, IMO, sinks the "abuse & GA helped hide Caylee's body" theory well and good.

EXACTLY!!! Blows that one clear out of the water, don't it?!!

:( She's not far. I know in my heart. I can feel it.

(Also, I remember where I left her.)

At this point, she's really hoping they would find little Caylee's body already so she can say "see what the kidnapper did?" Can I go home now?

Did she say that? OMG!!!!! She WANTED LE to see the duct tape!!!

ICA : She's not far. I know in my heart. I can feel it. She's not far.

That's because she was just down the street in the empty lot.

She specifically says she doesn't trust Melich and Allen because she knows they have her pegged. It's what she always did IMO, keep people apart and when they get too close or know too much, move on to the next mark. She's a huckster, a grifter. :cow:

Amen to that!

I have always been against the death penalty. I feel bad that I wish it for her:( ^i^

Just noticed that GA asked CA to see if ICA wanted to speak with a "female officer" -- as in she might be more comfortable with a woman and thus tell the truth. Doubt he'd suggest that if he were trying to hide a) molestation and b) accomplice...

I wish ICA would quit corrupting Malcolm X's *by any means necessary* -- it really bothers me. That is all.

Are we needing the body found KC? Why look where flyers are posted for a kidnapped child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth