2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching all these videos and listening to the audio taped interviews with YM,

IS IT ANY WONDER to ANYONE here WHY CA and GA had NO Idea what happened to Caylee?

Is it any wonder to anyone WHY they didnt have a clue?
Is it any wonder to ANYONE that CA and GA were completely in denial that ICA maybe be the culprit?

Not a doubt in my mind that they were completely in the dark. There is no one I have ever met who can lie like this. She is a mastermind and a skilled liar. She doesnt even have to THINK about it when she makes stuff up. It just rolllllls off her tongue.

I feel so awful for her parents and for her brother. I feel terrible that they not only lost their grandbaby but they have been made to look like complete fools by ICA. Here they are pouring their hearts out, trying to get ANYWHERE with the info she is giving them and there is no where to go with any of it. It's ALL lies. How disgusted they must feel. Watching these videos, knowing what they know now.... My heart goes out to them.

Not only did she make them look stupid but how disrespectful to them, to Caylee.. to carry on with this farce. All the while.. knowing the truth. CYA ICA CYA!

I DESPISE HER MORE Than anything or anyone I have ever known.

CM is known to be a renowned defense attorney, he has to see where this is going, he has to..............why isn't he sitting JB down and telling him like it really is...
in the best interest of Casey they should take a plea deal....it's the safest thing for her right now. Is he not advising JB at all???
They both have to see what is surely headed their way...............

Jail house ICA is telling her parents how she wants someone from LE to take her (lies) seriously and not belittle her by disbelieving her.

I hope the jury heard that - I'M STILL HERE. She's practically admitting she knew Caylee was dead! Not missing!

Jail house ICA is telling her parents how she wants someone from LE to take her lies seriously and not belittle her by disbelieving her.

I wonder if "happy wells" exists.

When ICA says "look locally" I just cringe, cuz Caylee was" locally" all this time

I need someone who will take the information I'm giving them - aka, I need someone who will swallow my lies....

At this point, she's really hoping they would find little Caylee's body already so she can say "see what the kidnapper did?" Can I go home now?

She specifically says she doesn't trust Melich and Allen because she knows they have her pegged. It's what she always did IMO, keep people apart and when they get too close or know too much, move on to the next mark. She's a huckster, a grifter. :cow:

So, Casey will talk with Happy Wells because he'll believe her lies, and she figures that she can manipulate him.

I'm gonna need someone who takes down my information I'm giving them

= I need someone who believes the BS I'm spewing at them.

This trial just gets more bizare every day...complements of ICA !!

How does the DT sleep at night? Honestly, how?

How can they feel good about their job of trying to get this obvious murderer off? So nobody pays for the crime against an innocent baby girl?

The inmate disgusts me, and so do the DT. How can they honestly listen to all of this, think she's genuinely the poor, innocent, little victim in all of this. I could scream!

hint, hint mom look locally. places we are familiar with...hmmm like my old playground in the woods behind the school.

Ok, we need a count on absolutely, frushtrated, honestly.....what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth