2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point why would Casey not have come clean to someone? And, is there ANY reason that does not include at least "diminished capacity?"

George is telling Casey he is the middle finger, then Lee and that final little pinkie is Caylee. Think of us...

Okay. They talk to Casey like she is a child.

It is gross. This is gross. So very gross.

GA: we are tying to find that little girl

KC: I know you are

GA: if there is anything at all that you want to share...

So THIS is a man who wants this COVERED up an accident? George is begging, begging and begging Casey to speak to LAW ENFORCEMENT about what happened.

Bullcarp, Casey.

for those who are watching the tweets....if or when the hissy part is played i would love to know how the jury responds to that would be great ....and thank you for updating us on the tweets :hug:

KClaughing.jpg

ICA is now carrying on a whisper-fest with Ms Sims.

she likes appy wells (the "nice guy" cop)

I know! the one who faked friendship and understanding from her to see if he could break through her lies and find out what she did to her little girl.

Is this the one with the fit she throws? This is what I want to see.

casey says in the tape that AW would go out of his way to help GA and CA (meaning maybe they would buy the casey stories? that is my comment)

I asked a question before but my post is gone...???? Does anyone know if all of the visitation videos will be played in a row or will they break them up throughout the trial?

I have not followed this case at all, this is the first time I'm hearing any of this.

I can't believe how easily the lies roll out of her mouth, how she describes Zanny, the car seat, all of it!! I'm just amazed at how she keeps her lies straight!!!

Awww. I'm touched by George's analogy.

It sounded like a story you would tell a very young child when trying to sooth them. They act like they are afraid of her, IMO.

Casey is getting extremely close to DS while whispering to her. Wonder what the jury thinks of all these hidden conversations.

IMO

for those who are watching the tweets....if or when the hissy part is played i would love to know how the jury responds to that would be great ....and thank you for updating us on the tweets :hug:

I wonder if they'll play that tape. I really hope they do. I feel like it reveals a lot about Casey.

Casey feels she has a chance to con Appy cuz he was nice to her and let her keep talking.

Yuri is an enemy cuz he was demanding the truth and exposing her lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garybeans