2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so pointless to watch these. She's lying about everything - it's a monumental waste to hear her fabrications. These are all just empty words. Gah,.
With respect, I disagree.

KC told GA that he was the best father and grandfather.
She admitted to stealing from Amy H.
GA asked her why she felt desperate.

If he were in on Caylee's death, then he'd know.

The picture being painted here is one where her parents, including her alleged abuser, GA, are totally confused by KC. GA implores KC to talk to LE.

This, IMO, sinks the "abuse & GA helped hide Caylee's body" theory well and good.

This is so maddening.
hair_p10.gif

I think she looks good for someone who has been in jail for three years. Normal color, eyes are bright, no problem.

Yeah, but at this moment - if i saw my own daughter with that look on her face, I'd think she was about to barf.

I'm also thinking that song - tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies - must have been Casey's favorite. Good Lord! She could outlast the energizer bunny with this constant stream of lies!

Fleetwood Mac-Written by Christie McVie:) ^i^

I'm wishing the courthouse cam would show the entire defense team. I'm thinking they are all looking like they need a barf bag.

CA: "Did Lee tell you how much the reward is for finding Caylee?"
CMA:*annoyed* "No. I haven't heard anything of this..."
CA: "Over 200...*checks with George* 225 thousand dollars."
CMA: *disgusted* "Jesus Christ. That's half my bond."
CA: *sensing Casey's aggravation* "Well, a lot of people want that little girl found."

Cindy says she got a flat tire.

Casey <animated and smiling> "That happened to ME too!"

Me me me me me me me me me me ...........

Wow, it's pretty great that these three girls who all come from money still continued to live together after they all finished college and started waiting tables at Fridays just to kill time because their parents are so wealthy they don't have to work. That's totally how e world works. Sorry darling, I know a lot of wealthy people, and all their kids work when they get out of school. What a daffy tale.

Zenaida and Victor, Samantha and Gloria, hair straighteners, curly hair, schnitzel w/ noodles.....Jennifer, bathing suits, Jeffery and me, these are a few of my favorite things.....

OMG ... ICA laughing AGAIN ... while GA is on phone with her

Unbelievable ...

Liar, jealous, ungrateful,murderer,and evil but NOT ILL.

Oh Lord, here comes GA and his hand/corporation analogy........ICA giggling........

When he says we are missing 2 fingers.... ICA says "I'm still here"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member