2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Casey have an obsession with money? Her fabricated boyfriend has a trust fund and even her nanny's imaginary roommates are from rich families.

"That's almost half my bond"...I sure hope the jury caught that!

the reward is 225 thousand dollars

casey: "Je$u$! that is more than half my bond!

Now that it's mentioned again...where did that reward money go? Did it get returned to the people that donated?

ETA - oh wait a minute - hey ICA, GA may a thumb...but here is my middle finger.

Can we fast forward please? This is just pointless and exhausting. Nothing is the truth. I don't blame the jurors for falling asleep. Seriously.

When Jean Casares reported that one of the jurors had fallen asleep I thought to myself they must consider ICA guilty already to tune out and fall asleep. Otherwise how could you be a juror and sleep during any of this? I'm bored because I've heard it a 100 times..............but feels like the first time now since I know jurors are listening..............

OOOOH, THE HALF-MY-BOND comment from ICA!

Cindy tells Casey the reward for finding Caylee is $500,000.

Casey: "<profanity> That's half my bond!"

Re: the amount of money raised for Caylee...

"Wow, that's almost half of MY bond."

Unbelievable!

I can't imagine what the jurors think of this video. All the detailed lies, laughing, talk about stealing, how could anyone keep it straight?

CA: speaking of someone running out of gas.

Casey "that happened to me!" laughs big and giggles

They are all talking about how much money has been offered for the reward for Caylee. And I think they are all unusual people for doing so, it is disgusting to discuss that at that time.

Gross.

Boo.

ICA - Mark is on the west coast. He is a friend.

ICA - Silver Ford Focus - pink floral car seat - that's the car seat she has for Caylee. Zanee has everything - shoes, clothes, diapers, toys.

CA - who else has ZG watched children for? She definitely watched Annabelle.

(ICA whispering with JB then DS)

ICA - never took Caylee for a hair cut, BS. No one has touched my head since the first week of April last year.

CA - anything else?

ICA - already told Lee to check my phone records. MySpace stuff.

CA - Any particular day?

ICA - the 16th was the last day I saw Caylee.

CA - Thought Tara from Michigan said she talked to Caylee that week.

ICA - Mark's psycho ex-wife?

(ICA whispering to JB)

5 minute warning.

ICA - hasn't talked to Tara in 2 months. You can check the call records. The babies never spoke to each other. People like Tara, Jessy and Christina don't know what they are talking about - may have seen me in the last year - and are just trying to help. this is why words are being put in my mouth.

CA - What else?

(ICA whispering to JB)

CA - Anybody else with insight?

ICA - Talked to lee.

CA - were you going to Puerto Rico?

ICA - yes, at the first of the year. No one made reservations for me. They were going to stay at JP's apartment down there. There was nothing that was prescheduled months in advance. Amy's flight # was written down because she was going to pick her up. The breakfast, lunch and dinner menus were hers, not Caylee's.

CA - she likes that food too.

ICA - so do I. We're like one little tiny person. (odd)

CA - 1 minute.

ICA - I love you and I miss you and stay as strong as possible. If I could be out there helping I would in a heartbeat, trying to take the strain off of you.

End of tape.

I truly think her legal team is seeing or firts hand hearing what lies she tells, as I am sure she did not say a lot of the things that she is telling her Mom in whAT WE ARE LISTENING TO, i REALLY BELIEVE that Cindy knew she did something to Casey by all her questions to her she knows that she lies, but I do not think for a minute that she thought her daughter killed her, she reminds me of that movie The Bad Seed, very sweet little girl, but lied and killed people, but that was a movie!!
ICA - I'm fine, I'm eating, I miss real food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8