2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else see Jose speaking to KC an inch from her face as she remained looking forward? That looked like he was serious.

He probably said; "This is why I told you to keep your mouth shut." or "The way I get repaid for trying to stop recorded visits is you bad mouthing and lying about me and what I told you? Look at you, you look like a fool."

Why does Zanny have roomies when she's all rich and everything?

So with the way George is sitting there, so calm and quiet while Cindy & Casey are chatting, is his detective mind perhaps working. Maybe in that he is not sure what to believe or just how much trouble his DD is in.

I hope the defense doesn't take that as he "already knows what happened to Caylee".

I am constantly amazed by the way ICA is able to just let these lies flow - Samantha is Zenaida's half sister - they have different fathers. Gloria's husbands name is....
My poor brain....
Is Jeff preppy looking? Yes, that's how he always looks Jeff is preppy - wears tight fitted jeans and polo shirts - he dresses quite nice.
And what about Zanny's room mates - I've haven't heard from them. There is Raquel Farrell, Jennifer is her second room mate ...
Aw heck - I'm not writing any more of this junk down!!!

Is this from a soap opera she watches maybe????? thats the only thing i can think of as to how she remembesr all this sheet!

I still think ICA looks physically ill (the courtroom one, present day).

I also love the tears that come out when it's about her, about someone saying she's a good mother. That's the only time we see the tears.

I think she looks good for someone who has been in jail for three years. Normal color, eyes are bright, no problem.

zanny's whole family had money - guess they just babysat 24/7 for fun

PE teacher juror has been glancing up at #Caseyanthony every few minutes.
by anthonycase via twitter at 4:13 PM

Raquel, her last name is Farrell.

Who worked for the ABC company?

Jennifer, Raquel supposedly had worked there for a short time herself.

All these people in this WIDE circle in Casey's life and EVERYTHING about them is SUSPICIOUS. It is all "ah, ha...okay...I gotcha!" moments when these people are mentioned by Casey.

Raquel is a student and worked at a Fridays. It could have been local? Could have been somewhere else. They both came from substantial money so they did not need jobs.

Really? Casey. Really?

OMG. A little lying brat has held up millions of lives at this point. What a bleep.

I still think ICA looks physically ill (the courtroom one, present day).

I also love the tears that come out when it's about her, about someone saying she's a good mother. That's the only time we see the tears.

I think jury selection finally made this real to her. She may look calm but she is terrified of getting LWOP or the DP. She probably lost her appetite due to nerves and she is extremely vain. She wants to look her best for her audience.

IMO

where is ....*why is she crying part?* and her hissy fit?
must be on a differnt visit

Court house ICA doesn't seem to be amused at Jail house ICA yucking it up.

Now let's play guess the amount of the reward pot!

isn't there another jail visit where CA says to ICA they need to have something to go on, and ICA has a fit saying Mom I am sorry I don't have anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish