2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there one more visit in the jail with CA and GA?! I could swear there is 2 of them...

Ick, shiver.. that exchange of ICA telling LA to talk to CA about where to look felt so cryptic I seriously got chills.

I really did start laughing when she said that Zanny was adopted by Victor, who goes from maybe being either her father or stepfather to definitely her stepfather who adopted her in 10 seconds.

Casey is spelling Zenaida's name. She went by both last names. She always has. Fernandez Gonzales...

her dad's first name is Victor, that could be her step dad...Gloria and Victor are divorced. She has a lot of money.

Casey always knows people with a lot of money: Zanny, Jeff and his trust fund...Casey paid Zanny 400.00 a month although she had a lot of money all her own.

Zanny has a sister her name is Samantha the "whitest" name possible. She was a student at UCF. Does not know last name. She is older. Roughly a year, year and a half.

I want to see if I can do it: you know...lie like I breathe...okay I am a very rich super beautiful woman who has it all. I have a line of my own hand bags AND a line of jewelery. I am very popular in Los Vegas. Everyone knows me and I am famous.

It's so pointless to watch these. She's lying about everything - it's a monumental waste to hear her fabrications. These are all just empty words. Gah,.

I have 100% sympathy for any person that has ever crossed paths with this maniacal woman. Evil pure evil. She can lie about big things, small things, important things inconsequential things. She is the face of evil....imo.

Almost 3 years later and this video still makes me sick to stomach. She so thoroughly played these 2 fools, like the proverbial harp. There has to be a special place in hell for KC Anthony

Casey calls the shots with Jose and investigators. Anger when people don't do what she wants. Shaking my head at her arrogance...

How in the heck are they gonna get her out of this? shes nuts! They didnt go for the insanity defense! moo

How can KC sit there and let this continue????
does she not realize how this makes her look?

No she doesn't. SHe is completely immersed into her lies. It is how she can perpetuate this charade. She thinks because she says it we should believe it and she'll just feel (pretend to be) persecuted until the day she dies............which I hope is by lethal injection...........soon.

Look at George in the background looking over at Cindy like; "how are you still listening to this BS?"

Did anyone else see Jose speaking to KC an inch from her face as she remained looking forward? That looked like he was serious.

Roommates now.

You got to put serious thought into all this and even then, it would be hard to remember it the way you put it all in your head.

Raquel Farrell and Jennifer Rosa are Zanny's roommates. ICA says she hasn't seem them in a few months. No idea if they're still roommates.

Can we fast forward please? This is just pointless and exhausting. Nothing is the truth. I don't blame the jurors for falling asleep. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight