2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does ICA keep all these lies straight? And for so long? There's so much detail to the lies!!! My head would explode.

Her goose is cooked. Waiting for a plea from her.

At this point in the convo ICA has successfully diverted the conversation entirely away from Caylee and ALL about her. Amazing. Her parents totally go along with it.

Totally. This such an interesting dynamic. This doesn't happen overnight. Has anyone ever interviewed old teacher, or shared knowledge of her behavior as a young child? It seems to me that she has been running the show for a long time..I wonder if she had big tantrums when she was little.

It's as if she knows an inkling of info, as in surnames in the Latino community, something she may have overheard other people talking about, and then applies it to whatever story she's looking to elaborate on. Wow.

ICA - Victor is ZG's step-dad. They are divorced. His last name would be Fernandez. He legally adopted her.

(JB is trying to talk to ICA. She looks zoned out)

ICA - Zanny's sister is Samantha - the whitest name possible. a year and a half older.

(ICA talking to DS - has her sweater sleeves way over her hands)

Info on the THC, cannabinol...

OK. It's on thread "Blog Question from WFTV", Post # 3, 6/1/2011 @ 1:23pm. Don't know how to post a link directly to the document, sorry...

Got it - thank you! I had forgotten that...:seeya:

OMG! I am :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I best get my hip waders on

Did anybody catch what George and Cindy were saying while Casey walked away?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but CA was explaining to GA the protective custody thing, that when another inmate needed to walk through ICA had to be removed from the room. GA leans back, closes eyes, slight shake of head.

OH! Good grief, Zanny's step-father adopted her. She and her sister are half sis's...........wow this girl just rolls the lies off her tongue!

Oh, Victor Fernandez legally adopted Zenaida Gonzalez...........thus ZFG.......

sister has a white name with a different dad............

samantha is the whitest name ever according to ICA.....

Jurors all looking down watching their screens right now

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:07 PM

i know this is out of sequence because i am watching on tape delay

but i just picked up some very good news in the LA and ICA jailhouse conversation

Lee Anthony is on the case, doing his OWN investigation

and he has confirmed that Juliette Lewis exists.

so do you think Jose will call her?

JB speaking to KC an inch from her face - she remains stoic.

KC's lies about Zanny's family life and parents, and family issues, schooling etc. it terrible.

coa coa beach again....

list of zanny places from Lee..

tells her mom to get all these LOCATIONS. ((((nurse continues to sit on hands)))

OMG! Victor, the step-mother, etc. How does she keep all of this straight??? This is impossible!
I'm in awe. I'm a writer, and I have to make notes as I go or I'll forget what colour someone's eyes are by chapter 4. Just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55