2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh descriptions if the fake nanny - straightened hair - lies lies the jury must be flabbergasted.

Casey asking about the appeal for the bond.

CA: saying she never got a description for Zanny.

Casey gave zanny HER staightener, remember!

The TONE Casey takes with her parents. My mother would never have allowed me to speak to her like this.

Giving Zanny's imaginary hairstyle...........oh, she has Zanny's straightener. REMEMBER MOM! I TOLD YOU IT WAS ZANNY'S...........brown eyes, no tattoos that she is aware of, seen Zanny in a bathing suit...........

ICA: "No one ever asked me to do a composite drawing of Zanny." "Show me pictures, a sketch, something and I can point her out to you" "I told Jose multiple times to bring me a sketch artist".

She wanted a sketch artist to do a composite of the imaginary Zany? Are you freakin' kidding me?!

GA - Did you borrow something from someone or remove it without permission that Caylee might have needed help for?

ICA - No. I feel sorry about Amy, but I was under a time of desperation. Written contact will be better since we can't speak openly, freely and in person.

GA - Is there something I can do for you sweetie? I want you out of here.

ICA - I want out too as quickly as possible, but the bond needs to be lowered. The police aren't going to drop any charges.

GA - the longer this goes on, the more things that might be involved. I want you out, but I want Caylee back too.

ICA - Caylee is my biggest concern.

GA - I want to take your pain away from you. I miss you sweetie. I wish I had been a better dad and grandfather.

ICA - you've been a great dad and the best grandfather. You and mom have been the best grandparents. Caylee is so lucky to have you. I can't put into words how lucky she is to have you.

GA - Our house is so empty. It hurts. Mom and I are just going thru the motions.

ICA - That night I told Mom I couldn't be in the house without her.

GA - I wish you had come to me sooner.

ICA - I wish I had too. I wish I could have said something or hugged you.

GA - I know sweetie. We feel the same way. Wish I could reach out and hug you. It's hard to be at a distance. We're trying everything we can to get "the little girl" back. We're trying 24 hours a day.

ICA - If I can't be there myself, I would rather it be you guys than anyone else.

CA - You know I got threatened by YM that they were going to send a squad car to visit grandpa regarding the date and I felt just a teeny bit of what you are going to, about trying to protect someone you love so much. I know the mother that you and the person that you are and that you are doing whatever you need to do - I hope you are just protecting Caylee.

ICA - I have to walk away for a second and I'll be right back.

CA explaining to GA why ICA had to leave.

ICA - Tell dad I ate cole slaw today. I hated balogna and I've been eating it on occasion. I don't do grits at all. It's terrible. Still won't touch a certain gravy.

CA - You are a lot thinner.

ICA - I'm only eating 3 small meals a day. Drinking juice that has no real juice or sugar. It's juice-ish. At least now I have more stuff to look forward to every day. To look forward to seeing you guys, a shower every couple of days, inconsistent visits with JB. JB is putting in an appeal for the bond.

CA - might not be until next Wednesday for the final. Full description of ZG.

ICA - Curly hair, but sometimes straight. 5'7"ish. Very thin, about 140 ish, fairly tan, brown eyes, no tatoos that she's seen. She's seen her in a bathing suit.

CA - Any one do a composite?

ICA - Not once. They never showed her a picture of the person in Kissimmee.

CA - they said ICA could pull ZG out of a line up.

ICA - they are full of *****. I keep asking for a sketch artist. No one ever searched by ZFG's full name.

Find a sketch artist--HA!! Now we want to flesh out the imaginary friends with visuals!

This is still so unbelievable, no matter how many times I see it, I never get used to it.

Did anybody catch what George and Cindy were saying while Casey walked away?

Cindy was explaining to George why Casey had to walk away (because she has to leave when another inmate comes by, since she's in protective custody).

How many more of these tapes are they going to play? I may have to leave. I can't take it.

She told Jose to get a shetch artist to create a picture of Zany. So she lied to him as well?

Casey calls the shots with Jose and investigators. Anger when people don't do what she wants. Shaking my head at her arrogance...

KCsmi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member