2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy and George are sitting together watching video recording. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:35 PM

Tom Franck didn't exist at Universal.
Tom Manley did, IIRC.

I really don’t understand why she put JG in the gunsights

She knew already her parents weren't fond of him..he was perfect IMO. She also lied to both JG and her parents she wanted them as far apart as possible IMO.

ICA to parents: Imaginary Jeff gave her a ring that she has (which CA cannot find). :rolleyes:
(ICA probably stole that ring, too)

I don't either, but it's possible the jury will recommend the death penalty. If I were KC's lawyer, I'd not risk my client's life, and that's what I'd tell her. IT's a roll of the dice, a risk best avoided, given the evidence. I'd give it to her straight and tell her to take a plea for LWOP, if it were offered.

Yes the jury could request death but i dont think the Judge will give her death.
I think she should cop a plea...

What makes me mad is CA asking questions in this manner. Like don't say too much KC.

CA: tiffany ring. Where is it?

ICA: I don't know.

CA: Who gave you that ring, I forget.

ICA: Jeff.

CA: We can't find Jeff.

Anyone else think at this point CA is actually on to ICA's bs?!

I wonder if Cindy has apologized to Jesse Grund for suggesting to LE that he was probably responsible?

Oh..."Jeff" gave her the Tiffany ring. I wonder which of her friends are missing a Tiffany ring? Or was this purchased with Amy's money or with her grandmother's money?

I'd love to know why Jesse and Casey broke up. Cindy mentions something about "stuff that happened with his parents" in this jailhouse meeting. I wonder what happened.

Wow! Just realized that she told the police that Juliette, etc were all fake people one day and here she is a week or two later telling her parents and brother that they are real folks to search out. Total goose chase to the folks who most support you.

Get the needle ready today.

She is still lying to her family about working at universal EVEN AFTER she admitted she didn't to the detectives.

UNREAL.

Very telling for the jurors-----if George was covering up a drowning and didn't want to be implicated, wouldn't he have stayed away from the jail? Let her sit there in fear, the way that JB implies. Wouldn't he be running the risk KC would accuse him on a recorded video, now that she was safely tucked away in the OC jail? She clearly has the upperhand; she's not the abused innocent JB said she is. And that is clear from these videos.

Did she just tell CA a DIFFERENT password for her MySpace than she was telling Lee just a little bit ago?

ICA - how is the rest of the family?

CA - Grandma not doing well at all. Everyone sends their love, everybody loves you, everybody knows you haven't done anything to Caylee.

GA - What can I do?

ICA - try to keep talking to the media. Keep things positive. Keep the focus on Caylee.

GA - is there anything else you want to say directly to me at all?

ICA - I wish that none of this had ever happened.

GA - We all feel that way. We have to keep on being strong and bring you and Caylee home. We know where you are at. We don't want you there.

ICA - In some ways I feel more protected here.

GA - I understand that. but we have to get Caylee home.

ICA - Getting Caylee home is our priority and everything else will fall into place.

GA - we worry about you in jail.

ICA - I'm in protective custody.

GA - when did you last talk to JB?

ICA - Wed.

GA - every thought about reaching out to OSCO.

ICA - every time I have it has blown up. As much as I want to, it will be in writing.

GA - do you have access to a phone?

ICA - no. there needs to be money put in an account.

GA - You can call us. We'll accept the calls.

ICA - I need money to make outside calls.

CA - Is there any messages to anybody that you want me to give?

ICA - Tell Amy that I am sorry. Tell Ryan I appreciate all his help and could he come if he gets a chance.

CA - What about Tony?

ICA - what is there to say to him? He hasn't made any effort. Won't talk to JB. Wants to reach out to him.

CA - How about Jessy?

ICA - I would like Jessy to stay as far away from you as possible. I don't know how much I trust him right now. In my gut, I don't know if I can trust him. She has talked to JB about that. She doesn't think that Jessy knows ZB, but possibly. He hasn't watched Caylee since she was a baby.

CA - Grunds have been trying to reach out.

ICA - Appreciates that. As far as Jessy as an individual, it is very very questionable.

CA - Where is your Tiffany heart ring?

ICA - Haven't seen it in a long time.

CA - who gave it to you?

ICA - JEff.

CA - We can't find Jeff.

ICA - Lee has info on Jeff.

CA - Dee or Daisy called from Kodak and said to tell you she loves you. Tom Frank or Tom Manley?

ICA - There are both.

CA - Frank is the last email that she got that she showed her. Do you think I can get Mike Kozak's help?

ICA - I don't know. Have you heard from Earl Meredith, my first manager? He had a MySpace. Spelled out her Myspace name and password - timer55.

CA - Who is marky mark?

ICA - that's Mark Hawkins.

I don't like that statement. Defense will use that against George.

I take it that ICA feels more protected in jail cause she's, in a way, removed from the remains site and car. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143