2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB already saying it would make sense when they found Caylee. Yikes! Did JB know at that time that she was in Heaven?

The jurors must be SICK after hearing "She's not far." OMG!

ICA is getting bored with this conversation. She wants it to be over. This from a woman that sits in a jail cell. She has spun all her lies with her parents and now she wants to go back to her cell.

She wanted that body found with the duct on it while she was sitting jail and the Zanny story was still in the mix.

CA - Boat story?

ICA - Don't know who she could be with.

CA - Could Jeff look preppy?

ICA - That's how he always looked. To the best of my knowledge, he wouldn't wear glasses. Always dressed very nicely.

CA - what about Zanny's roommates?

ICA - given names to the police - Raquel Farrell. Jennifer worked for ABC Distribution Catalog. Raquel supposedly worked there too. Jennifer's last name is Rosa. Last saw Raquel and Jennifer a month and a half to two months ago. Doesn't know if they are still roommates. Doesn't know where Raquel worked - was a server at Friday's - could have been local or somewhere else. They each came from families of decent amounts of moneys and that is why they didn't have to have substantial jobs. (She talks so oddly!)

CA and ICA smiling and laughing.

CA - had a flat tire.

ICA - giggly - hey that happened to me!

CA - Trenton Ducket's father has been helping them. Did Lee tell you how much the reward for finding Caylee is? It's over $225,000.

ICA - Jesus Christ. That's almost half my bond (Amazing!!!)

CA - I only get one or two calls a day that are not nice. I get many many phone calls of people reaching out so keep your head up high. Don't be afraid. You can't be afraid of anybody. I know you have it in you. Do not feel that someone can hang anything over you or us or threaten us. You don't need to protect this family. We love you very much.

GA - Analogy of family. Dad is the thumb, mom is index finger - she likes to point (ICA says that would be the middle finger) next finger would be lee then ICA then Caylee is the pinky. A family that loves each other and cares and needs to be together. We're missing two fingers. We're trying to find the little girl. IF anything to share, share it. Write it down. I know JB is working for your best interested. Would you be interested in talking to an FBI guy?

ICA - anyone you bring in I'll talk to.

CA - is it just the locals you don't like? Allen and Mellich it's them specifically. I would speak to Wells alone or with JB.

(ICA talking to DS)

ICA - She liked Wells and felt he was concerned about finding Caylee. She said she would absolutely talk to him.

(IA still talking to DS)

ICA - Wells came to the house.

ICA - she doesn't want to talk to someone who says they know that she is lying.

CA - We're going to leave, but will try to get Wells for her to talk to. Doesn't know if she should talk to her alone or with JB. ICA said that was up to her parents. Anything else you want us to do or say or look?

ICA - I totally would look locally especially. Check places we are familiar with. It's not going to hurt to look.

Back to talking about Det. Wells.

CA - if they don't find her they are building a case against her. I am so frustrated.

ICA - That's why I don't want to speak to them.

CA - If we can get FBI to talk to?

ICA - Bring them in. You and I are on the same page. We will do whatever means is necessary.

CA - keep thinking positive.

ICA - I've been thinking as positive as I can.

CA - do you think after this long she would still be local.

ICA - She's not far. I know in my heart she's not far. I can feel it.

CA - We'll try to get a sketch artist, Wells and the FBI.

ICA - heard from Ryan?

CA - been talking to your local friends. Doing everything they can to help Caylee and they know you haven't done anything.

ICA - they are like my big brothers.

CA - JB said everything would make sense once we find Caylee.

ICA - It would have to make sense at that point. Everything else will figure itself out. Tell Lee that I love him.

CA - He has been a rock. You don't know what this family has done for you.

(Camera showing GA and CA in courtroom).

CA - unconditional love darling.

Tape over.

This part just makes me sick............she knows Caylee is dead and just keeps playing her games.................

CA tells ICA what a rock LA has been and how the family has pulled together for her........tears from ICA, unconditional love from CA.............

Why does Zanny have roomies when she's all rich and everything?

Same reason why Zanny babysat another person's child for 2 years ,even though she didn't need the money.
Yesseree! This "10" was .........oh wait :waitasec: No she wasn't :crazy:

GA and CA most definitely not breaking down watching that tape.

Wow, I can't get over how she speaks of Caylee like she is a foreigner.

...unconditional love, darlin'...clunk...hang up phone

I believe one has to have some personality gaps to even represent somebody like this.......I mean I couldn't even stand to look at her if I were them. Notoriety just can't be that important to most people. "I know she's close - I can feel it".......Now that's EVIL.

ICA looking at self in jail house vid as IF she's thinking ... how in the hell is anyone ever going to believe that liar. ICA acts like she doesn't even believe her own lies any more.
Aha moment?

Glares over at JB as if to say, Why the heck did you let me use this stoopid defense theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC