2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is **very important** to keep the discussion on the trial thread focused on the trial. THIS POST LANDS AT RANDOM

this means chit chat and aside other than the testimony... thank you again for your support

Lee makes her sound guilty...by his demeanor and secret way of asking her things. If anything she had said was true, why so secretive??

I never understood why they were talking about suspects when she specifically said it was ZFG. Did she supposedly know all these people?

It always gets me too, and why does nobody focus on that fact? The fact that she insisted for how long, that it was the nanny. Now it's a different story. Ugh, she is such a liar, it doesn't phase her, but you would think the DT would know better.

Casey is studying herself like she has not seen herself before. (now)

KC: around mom's birthday, the first week or so into june.

LA: before or after mom's birthday?

it would have been after.

LA: that was something I knew but needed to confirm

yes you are very thourogh like that

It is a mutual love fest. With everyone of the Anthonys if you are giving them compliments and talking about them--they respond but every other action by ALL of them is hostile. IMHO.

The back and forth between them sounds like Lee is a bad psychic and Casey is the bored client.

She is bored with this whole charade. She just wants her life back. She is playing games. The lies just go on and she couldn't be more fake with these answers.

Call me naive, but if ICA has done nothing wrong (as she claims) then why the need for all of these secret, coded messages between her and Lee, and her and her parents??

That should have put them on alert, right there.

I'm sure it did!!:maddening:

Was it his pizza box in her car trunk a month later? See, eventually that piece mattered.

Even rotting PIZZA still smells like PIZZA....

cheese just goes hard, the crust just goes stale and the sauce just keeps cooking in the florida heat! JMO

Is this the first time that ICA has actually heard herself on the tapes?
She seems to be so glued to watching the screen.
I can't tell if she's trying to catch something she can use for her defense or if she is just reliving the time.

Are GA and CA in the courtroom? What must they be thinking while listening to this, considering Baez's opening statement.

And KC laughs while talking to LA.

Sick, sick, sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads