2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Lee think he is getting away with here? LE has Casey's phone records. They can easily "decipher" this code talk. What did Lee think he was doing by trying so hard to talk in code? Maybe he felt like he got answers out of ICA more easily if she thought she could join him in this covert world. But I think it's actually more likely that he is enjoying playing detective here...

Poor Lee. He thinks he is the only one ICA is REALLY confiding in.

16a67362-a35f-43e4-a641-afe12f040674_300.jpg
Cindy watches jailhouse videos

by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 5:00 PM

This breaks my heart.

ICA is just going along with this charade leading her brother along, it's all a game to her. Sad and sick!

She's screwed either way now. The jury will see her CRUELLY lying to her family, sending them on wild goose chases, giving them false hope - if it were a drowning , why would she do this???

Yep...hearing her CRUELLY attempt to implicate THEM in Caylee's death...and now CRUELLY lying to her family...

LA - Already talked to a friend you worked with that verified that those 2 people have knowledge of ZG and she has said those 2 people do exist.

ICA - that's good.

LA - How can I reach out to them myself?

ICA - If I can think of something I will get it to you immediately.

LA - Back to ZG's #s, those three numbers?

ICA - Yes.

LA - texts and calls from both?

ICA - Usually most of my communication with everyone has been texts.

LA - safe to assume person who took Caylee would have resources outside of the Orlando area.

ICA - Yes, outside of the state of Florida.

LA - Could that go up as far north as places I have recently been to or in that region?

ICA - yes

LA - Should I focus my attention on that state as well?

ICA - I would potentially say yes. There is an obvious chance. I guess I can't say no to that.

LA - Keep in consideration, you have to know everything has changed from a month ago. Even if we'd been used to or acting a certain way or following a certain thing, those rules may have changed. What I'd be looking for is some form of direction or are we still working off of the same time? same instances? same people? same area? Let me know.

(I swear this is what he is saying!)

ICA - that makes perfect sense.

LA - I know you trust I will do the best for everybody. Just think of that one for me. The first thing I realized, it's not what you may have been working under, the things you have been stressed about, the things you have been reacting too. Maybe someone else needs to stress and react to it. I'm being followed by reporters everywhere. I need them to respect that they are not going to chase them around.

ICA - JB talked about setting up a place for them to interview you?

LA - News vans set up at the house 24/7.

I think she uses "big" words to make herself appear smart. Just like all of her friends having money, she has a grandiose image of herself that's reflected in who she surrounds herself with...the language she uses (often the message can be conveyed more simply)...the lies she tells. JMHO

Classic narcissism.

stevehelling Steve Helling
@
@gabetrav they'd probably want to go until midnight if judge would let them. These people want to go home!

The jury is no different than we are (WSers). Stop? Heck no! I have to hear it all! This is a page turner.

this is just plain pre meditated..imo/// please dont beat me up for saying it

Lee really thought ICA was following his line of thought, but she's really wasn't.
She wasn't even trying. She was simply ageeing w/ everything he said.
She was bored.

Poor Lee. He just plods along in a monotone. He is trying to be a good brother. She is laughing. Her mind moves so much quicker than his. Now, she's in her "event planner" mode, trying to direct the media....

Oh exactly! Jose and I talked about something maybe set up a place if they want to interview you.

LA: Have a dozen news vans outside the house 24/7.

Wow, what did Jose say in his opening statements? That Caylee drown in the pool?

:no:

I'm probably in the minority here but I think Lee's questioning and investigation is just plain silly. He does not have any of the resources that LE has, and he's naive to think he could accomplish anything on his own. Especially considering the source of his information, after all he DID know his sister was a pathological liar!

But the family didn't trust LE, they thought they were not looking for Caylee, that they were only trying to pin it on KC, so they had to do it themselves!

Just look at the comparison of how young Lee looks in this video compared to yesterday on the stand. Or was it yesterday?

I noticed that with all 3 Anthony's! KC has aged them 10 years!:twocents:

I think it is a total waste of time and money for all, especially the people in the jury, they have families, job, so are on medication, how much longer can this farce go on, she is guilty no question about it, either call this hearing over or send her far fare away, it is as i said a total waste of the American Taxes, and I am from Canada, her lawyers are getting paid for a farce!!

very sad!!

this whole thing and I mean the whole darn thing is just simply out of control.

totally 100 percent out of control.

i dont know if i should laugh or cry.

<- thinks he will go work in the garden and till some soil before I get too frushhhhhhhhhtrated.

the whole thing is out of control

#CaseyAnthony Follower question on jury: Strongest reaction came when interrogation tape ended. Several glared at her.

by bobkealing via twitter at 4:03 PM

all ICA's giggling is not good. it's truly UNREAL

Personally, I think that she laughs because she was so completely distanced from everything. She knew that her family was believing these lies and she figured she had nothing to worry about At that point. It's funny to her, its a game that SHE was winning. ONLY ICA knew the truth, and she hadnt told anyone ANYTHING so she was winning the game.

She takes pride in being manipulative. She takes pride in knowing that she is telling a lie and that the person she is telling it to is buying it. that makes her feel good

She said it her self, I'm such a good liar.

she loves it. The power to manipulate. That is why she is laughing. Its all fun and games for her at that point.

'Look at my stupid brother, talking in code, trying to find "ZANNY" meanwhile...no one will ever know the truth. i will win this, I always do" - giggle giggle

The game is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member