2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know what the Defense Team thinks proper procedure would have been when encountering this situation. How are they to know Casey is lying until they actually start investigating and disproving what she has told them?

LOVE how YM addresses the jury!

:great:

It's so obvious that the DT is deflecting guilt on to EVERYONE and ANYONE in the way. Stand too close to ICA and you're going to get splattered. It's so obvious and there is no way this fact will be lost on the jury. I'm surprised that none of the jurors have been called out as somehow forcing ICA's hand in this brutal murder. Oi.

I loved the way Yuri turns to his right and talks to the jury when he gives testimony...

Yuri is so thorough and has such a logical, organized mind.

YM full of "of course" and "so" and "logically"...looking right at the jury, as if to say, "It's just common sense, folks."

I like him ALOT. :)

YM appears to be talking directly to the jury at times. Very conversational and explanatory. He sounds so reasonable, has to be coming across well, and must make the details of the charade seem even more bizarre!

If I were on the jury, I would be blushing every time he addressed us.

Has anyone tweeted about what the jury's reaction to YM has been, either yesterday or today?

Morning all-overslept:( Hope I didn't miss anything devastating. I see Jeff Hopkins and Turtora were up this AM....glad we get to see Yuri again. Hope he does well up here!

o/t jimlichtenstein's tweets on twitter of juror descriptions/fashion reports crack me up:)

I think he's the guy that was running thru the crowds to get a seat in the court room..........................

I hope the deputies are keeping a close eye on him (after the "shouter" incident) as the very baggy white thing he is wearing makes him look a bit suspicious...:waitasec:

Or may just like white!! :floorlaugh:

Casey is not the brightest thing is she? If a policeman asks you your work phone extension number and you give him a fabricated one does she really expect to get away with it? Why would the policeman ask for it if not to use it and confirm the info?

Yuri is very well prepared. I am impressed!

OT thanks for the links everyone! Dang you sleuths are quick!!!! :D

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members