2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHo is the guy sitting off to the side of the prosecution in some big white overcoat thing with neck brace on? Just an observer?

He was in the video last night regarding the 3am line of people for "lottery" seats in the courtroom. He was in the video RUNNING towards the door! :floorlaugh:

Aggravating that all this big bad cops vs Casey was shot down pre trial, but the defense tries to sneak it in anyway.

the DT would have us believe ICA is a helpless little girl with these 3 big bad cops... Its a wonder ICA did claim she killed Caylee in self defense!!!!!!!

Next "bombshell" we'll hear is now ICA claims that the Detectives abused her...ack!

she was NOTTTTTTTTTT in custody!!!!!!!!!!! my GOSH!!!! this DT wil NOT get what they are trying to get across.... they were looking for amissing child and doing everything they possibly could in order to get INFORMATION FROM THE ONLY ONE THEY COULD POSSIBLY GET ANY INFO FROM!!! SHE WAS THE KEY AND THE LAST ONE TO SEE HER CHILD... THATS WHAT SHE MADE THEM THINK.. THATS ALL THEY HAD AND THEY WANTED TO FIND THIS CHILD!!

A bit OT but... if *I* were on the jury here, I would be insulted, insulted I say, that the DT has ICA sitting so low at the desk. As if a jury of adults can't see through that silly stunt.

Yes, ICA is a petite woman, but it is obvious her chair is much lower than the DT. Baez is not a tall man, yet he sits much higher. Grrrrr.

Anyone else expecting ICA to start walking up to the sidebar meetings after all she fancies herself as on of the DT.

Why does this defense team act like the people on the stand are the criminals and attack them all? It makes them look very bad and her very guilty. They harrass people.

Cause they have absolutely nothing else.

Anybody remember that TV show from a million years ago called:

.....THIS Is Your Life!

Folks on that show looked happier to be there than ICA does today.

Hmmmmm

Yuri Melich AKA Dick Tracy Orlando

Ahem, and on that subject, did you notice Tricia's new notice at the top of this page?

Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you.

:seeya:Thanks Tricia! All the talk yesterday of Yuri's "blogging" was driving me NUTS!

WHo is the guy sitting off to the side of the prosecution in some big white overcoat thing with neck brace on? Just an observer?

Prolly that man wearing the neck brace in the group who was stampeding the courthouse, lol!

#
Packed courtroom. Few open seats. Cindy Anthony is here. There's only 1 open seat by her. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:36 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member