2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish he wouldn't have said "imaginary friend"...he should have said "I don't know if he is real or not."

Time for clean up LDB :)

THIS! My exact thoughts.

WHo is the guy sitting off to the side of the prosecution in some big white overcoat thing with neck brace on? Just an observer?

Is it neck brace guy from the mad dash for tickets video yesterday morning???

YM looks great. Very calm and composed as usual. LDB is def "on" today - love it!

JB asks for a sidebar. :/

LBD sounds like she's badgering now. She's using my stern 'mom voice'. lol

LBD is beating the crap out of ICA/DT not the witness. IMO her voice implies disgust at the type of question and lies coming from ICA and DT.:twocents:

the dt, imo, all they cAN do...at least it seems to this point... is badger witnesses...and make erroneous remarks that go nowhere and the PT..then has to keep this trial on track...

Can anyone kindly provide the link with the inset KC cam. wdbo on has a camera on the witness. TIA

wm

Playing soon in theaters near you...CHARADE starring....

This has got to be where the next taped interview comes in. Oh boy!

Baez already up there opposing something. He doesn't want anything incriminating coming out about his client but thats not how it works Jose.

The state is very wise in that they are having witnesses testify in the order of the events in this case. If they had them come on and testify once about everything they knew, the jury would probably be very confused.

A pain for the witnesses to come back and forth, but I really think it is absolutely necessary. KC spun a huge web of confusion.

WHo is the guy sitting off to the side of the prosecution in some big white overcoat thing with neck brace on? Just an observer?

I think he's the guy that was running thru the crowds to get a seat in the court room..........................

Clerk just grabbed box 53 off the table. Hmmm.

Ok, the defense seems very intent on creating tis fantasy world for ICA - so why are they at sidebar arguing what I assume will be the great walk down the hallway tape? Doesn't that support their contention.... Oh yeah, she cops to the lie, she knew it was a "charade"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove