2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at her on HLN and she is literally white as a ghost..............

To our many many new members:

welcome_forum_logo.png

http://photobucket.com/images/welcome forum/

Where is LDB going with this? It's been established it was a sham....what's the point of belaboring it?

Photo marked as State's Exhibit 62. Published to the Jury.

YM described photo as sat. image. He used the red arrow to show their path of travel that day. They went from the employee parking lot. (ICA watching monitor - no expression). They went down a little path, led by ICA, across street and into building. Making small talk during walk.

Walked into buiding, ICA turns left and starts walking down hallway. Half way down, she turns and says "I don't work here".

yuri is nothing but a pro!! comeon... audio recording....PLEEEZE

Excellent delivery by Yuri - *shrug* "I don't work here" - while looking at the jury.

Casey is not the brightest thing is she? If a policeman asks you your work phone extension number and you give him a fabricated one does she really expect to get away with it? Why would the policeman ask for it if not to use it and confirm the info?

Arrogance at never having been challenged before.........

Now they are showing the hallway! Good to have a visual of it now!

:eek:

Biaz wants to impeach witnesses for something they may have done outside the case. What would he do with Miss Anthony if she was not his client but another witness?

When I see him I think of the "attorney" on the sitcom Amen (actor who played George on the Jeffersons).

What stipulation could there be on these photos? Its Universal's back lot FGS taken by satelite - and the hallway in the building.

Yuri is such an outstanding witness - turns to the jury, says ICA turns around, shrugs and says "I don't work here". BAM!

State's Exhibit 63 was entered. JB stipulated. Photo published. Photo of the inside of the building ICA took them to - the hallway. Entered double doors and turned left. He showed where she stopped and turned and said she didn't work there. (ICA looking at JB).

YM asked L. Turtora if there was a room they could use. They wanted to know why ICA took them to a place where she didn't work.

He can't recall exactly what he said to ICA at that point. She agreed to talk to them.

I wouldn't we need LE to show that ICA wasn't considered a suspect at this point. It's good to call her Ms. Anthony at this point.

But once we move passed the arrests I think it's all good to call her defendant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove