2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOOO HOOOOO! I have time to pop the corn! :great: I so wish we had a jury cam

I could also use a "special" break. Heh. My hearts thumping. :)

How long did HHJP say for the break?
Anyone?

Please move to the Sidebar for comments that have nothing to do with today's proceedings! :tyou:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138483"]2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

why is she not sitting there with her head in her hands at the thought of what is coming in next?????????????????? She just gave a little smile to someone.

Why does this judge have a recess every hour? I have never heard of a business that gives a recess every hour or a break every hour? There should only be one break and the morning and 1 in the afternoon. They waste so much of the publics money sloughing off like they do!

An hour! I don't believe I've ever heard the whole thing.

Time to keep count of the lies. Anyone need a calculator?

I can't imagine sitting at the D table, listening to everyone saying what a liar I was, and all these bad things about me. She never looks embarrassed or uncomfortable...angry at times (a good thig)..If it were me, I'd be mortified and under the table at this point. It all shows , what everyone THINKS of her! I think this is the 1st time in her life she has ever been called down, confronted with seriousness and challanged. Mindboggling to me..

Why does this judge have a recess every hour? I have never heard of a business that gives a recess every hour or a break every hour? There should only be one break and the morning and 1 in the afternoon. They waste so much of the publics money sloughing off like they do!

A juror or two have physical issues that require moving about some. Also, it keeps the jurors awake, and refreshed for the tediousness of the trial.

Bathroom break. Jury won't be able to concentrate if they need "to go". It's not for the lawyers so much as for the jurors.

While we're on break and the board has slowed down alittle, does anyone want to give me a brief recap of what Tutura said? My feed went out.

hot dang I picked the right morning to be off work

I loved when Yuri looked told the jury about KC confessing to not working there and then he managed to repeat that a couple minutes later

And now we get to hear that taped interview at Universal! YAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove