2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George and Cindy DO blame JB for this new defense. I believe they know their daughter is sick in the head and being used by JB to enhance his resume. After conviction, I bet ICA accuses JB of all kinds of stuff.

I know but she's still a human being.

That's debatable :crazy:

I get where you're coming from. I don't like to see bad/harm happenening to anyone. I don't even kill bugs. I'd like to say I'm opposed to the Death Penalty (although I can't, because I am for it in very extreme cases). I could never sentence someone to death. I couldn't recommend it in this case.

But worse things are happening in the world than The Inmate falling face first in an elevator. I'll reserve my sympathy for that;)

I know what you mean though, and your compassion is admirable:)

I'm new-ish to this website & wondering if there's a post anywhere that shows links to the various jailhouse videos. Is the one where she reacts to child's remains being found available online anywhere?

(even tho I know this will probably have been answered before I get a chance to post...)

That video was sealed by the court as prejudicial and nobody has ever seen it, and never will if I understand correctly.

The jurors are all FL tax payers KC's farce has cost them all big $$$,after the wild goose case KC sent everyone on when she knew Caylee drowned I would be livid.

Watch her tonight on Nancy G.....she will be all opposite of how she acts on IS. She is pro-defense during the day, pro-prosecution during the night!!! Or maybe she is just scared that Nancy will yell at her.

Cause she is afraid of Nancy:crazy:

I think Jose & Mason better get busy on the mitigation phase. They lost this part.

It just occurred to me-maybe CM was trying to distract the jurors from the tapes. I mean, we're all abuzz about how awful he was. Maybe the goal was to keep the focus away from how evil Casey is in the tapes, while the jurors go off to lunch & think about the morning.

And while the Jurors are out for lunch we can be distracted about how awful CM can be. Have a gander at this: :great:

Oh the irony!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWb_ZztZOKM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWb_ZztZOKM&feature=related[/ame]

"stevehelling
So it appears that @KBelichWFTV may have overheard me saying something to someone else, but I'm not sure she has the whole story."

You know, I'm in the minority, I'm sure, but I am not a fan of Kathy Belich. And I had a feeling she was making comments about "Baez texting a People Magazine reporter" based of of the tweet Helling made earlier, which was

stevehelling
#JoseBaez just smiled at me as #CaseyAnthony and #GeorgeAnthony complained about People magazine.

Unless it was another reporter, I trust Helling over Belich. I just think she is too sensational. I don't really trust her reporting. JMO.

What? :waitasec:

What did Belich say? Helling is getting all giddy because Jose smiled at him? ewww

(even tho I know this will probably have been answered before I get a chance to post...)

That video was sealed by the court as prejudicial and nobody has ever seen it, and never will if I understand correctly.

WHO told Casey when the body was found? They have her on video at the moment she supposedly 'finds out' her daughter has died...Am I understanding that right?

I'll bet it IS 'prejudicial.'

Watch her tonight on Nancy G.....she will be all opposite of how she acts on IS. She is pro-defense during the day, pro-prosecution during the night!!! Or maybe she is just scared that Nancy will yell at her.

Bold by me.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Now that was funny!

"stevehelling
So it appears that @KBelichWFTV may have overheard me saying something to someone else, but I'm not sure she has the whole story."

You know, I'm in the minority, I'm sure, but I am not a fan of Kathy Belich. And I had a feeling she was making comments about "Baez texting a People Magazine reporter" based of of the tweet Helling made earlier, which was

stevehelling
#JoseBaez just smiled at me as #CaseyAnthony and #GeorgeAnthony complained about People magazine.

Unless it was another reporter, I trust Helling over Belich. I just think she is too sensational. I don't really trust her reporting. JMO.

I find an attorney texting media during a trial to be abhorrent...........and I'd much rather spell it abwhorent.

Really? I could have classified her in many ways but human being is probably not on the top of the list.

Besides, she just chipped a tooth. It is not like she broke her arm or leg or her neck (really too bad about that though). Plus, she did get it fixed....not that she is going to need to have a beautiful smile where she is going (prison for life or h3ll....either one works for me).

Another bill for taxpayers!

Bold by me.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Now that was funny!

Seriously...last night Jean C spelled what ICA said to Lee about being a spiteful b*otch. She spelled it : B I T * H. And NG said, "aw come on, say it....B____ch!" :floorlaugh:

so what happened with the HOLISTIC nurse?

wasnt there a hearing this am?

is dreamland going up a notcH?

This may have already been answered for you..but Yes it had been scheduled for Saturday 1PM..however it has been cancelled by the DT. I tend to think they know it isnt going to fly with this judge..especially IF they thought they could expose George's medical records to the world...Common Sense prevailed I think!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member