2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Credibility and Jean C are strangers.

The area including her mouth is now more simian in appearance and not as equine as shown in earlier pictures

that's the word that's been swirling in my brain for a few weeks now. even down to some of her other behaviors. I may have mentioned a movie once...

OK, I will ask...How do you know?

Sorry TC did not see you asking.

OK, Ok-Well when you live here you hears a lot, no seriously he was recommended to me when I needed a divorce atty. and I had one meeting with him, but he sniffed that my pockets weren't reallly deep enough to take the case. This was many years ago but I clearly recall his old fashioned attempt at Southern Charm (cough).

I'm new-ish to this website & wondering if there's a post anywhere that shows links to the various jailhouse videos. Is the one where she reacts to child's remains being found available online anywhere?

JA said in at least one hearing that ICA needed to have "adequate representation" ICA is not guaranteed excellent representation. She has been asked by her family and publicly by the Judge if she is happy with her legal representation and said yes every time.

JB and CM have had a grand old time (along with DS and AL among others) treating the judicial system, witnesses, ICA's family and the police with derision and contempt. Everyone else is to blame and has conspired against their poor, innocent client. Instead of really preparing for this trial they have wasted their time and now they are paying for it. I have no sympathy for them. How dare JB knowingly float this defense theory? How dare he be offended and worried the jury might think badly of him after hearing the jail videos? What effrontery!

Of course we all know ICA will turn on JB when this is over and claim ineffective counsel. I'll post this again when ICA files her appeals and throws JB under the bus!

:takeabow: goldleaf
(red) by me.

I totally agree with every word of your post. :tyou:

InSession just showed one of the hearings where Jose asks Lee "did you lie?" And Lee answers "maybe." They pan to Casey who is wearing the red sweater with the tan blazer(for reference)who then puts her hands out to say, "see there, there you go..."

ICA is going with this story. The one that Jose presented in his opening statements, she is sticking hard with it-I think she may get up on that stand. But I :dunno: how truly delusional she really is-a talking head is saying that if Casey got on the stand she has a lot of 'splaining to do...(done in the best Ricky Ricardo accent).

I'm new-ish to this website & wondering if there's a post anywhere that shows links to the various jailhouse videos. Is the one where she reacts to child's remains being found available online anywhere?

I don't think it is. I looked for it this morning when I learned we won't be seeing it in trial.

jharres :tyou: :yes:

That is what I was wanted to express, exactly what I feel this is for also. Same with Jose in the opening statements when he said George said, "your mother will never forgive you for this." Talking heads on InSession says this is a "very bad day for the defense" because of these jailhouse tapes. I agree.

BBM
In casey's interview the detectives she specifically said, "her mom will never forgive her". I think that is where baez got the idea for her father to have said that.

No that one isn't available. Unfortunately.

To my knowledge that one was never released:(

Welcome aboard !

I know but she's still a human being.

I object......

She fortified any pity from me when she killed her daughter ..
I don't mean to be snarky but these are things she will have to learn to do ..like walk in chains ..that's what happens to criminals.

I know but she's still a human being.

Who was able to put her toddler daughter in a trash bag and bury here in the Florida ground with the snakes, rats, bats, bugs, foxes, wild boars, afternoon torrential summer rain and then go party.

That ship has sailed for me regarding ICA.

I need reassurance, too. How did the officer that just took the stand not smell anything being so close to that car... worries me, also!!!

Maybe she's lying. Or, GA and CA and the tow yard worker and Lee and ICA and everyone else who smelled the odor are lying. Or....maybe, just possible, the car had been aired out and deoderized and resealed....and the officer didn't smell a strong odor? Strong enough to make an impression that she would remember?? Trying to think of other reasons to make this very important....thinking....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela