2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All - Does anyone know if GB will be testifying as to the stains in the trunk, shape, makeup, etc?

TIA!

This forensic part of the testimony is hard. Just so hard to take in.

:grouphug:

Keeping Caylee's body in the spare tire well is making more sense to me now.

She made a point to tell people that she had a flat tire, more than once. It's like her dead squirrel story as a cover for the smell.

Dead squirrel = smell
Flat tires = no tire in the wheel well, only Caylee. I wonder if they found a spare tire anywhere?

InSession ending coverage for now, but HLN will cover trial from 3-5 pm.

Why are we in the sidebar thread? Was yet another sidebar called?

I missed the pre-special-break hissy fit this time. Durn it!!

Very quick question. If the court room is open to the public and press why can't the jury be shown. They can see them can't they? I'm just wondering if it will be this way the entire trial.

As a WSer only familiar with the basics of this case, some of you may find it VERY reassuring to hear that I'm not having a single bit of trouble following the evidence the state is laying out. In fact, I find myself drawing lines from point A to point B even BEFORE the state presents. I think many of these jurors are doing the same.

JMO

images

the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated

Very quick question. If the court room is open to the public and press why can't the jury be shown. They can see them can't they? I'm just wondering if it will be this way the entire trial.

Respect their right to privacy. The same reason their names are not released.

As a WSer only familiar with the basics of this case, some of you may find it VERY reassuring to hear that I'm not having a single bit of trouble following the evidence the state is laying out. In fact, I find myself drawing lines from point A to point B even BEFORE the state presents. I think many of these jurors are doing the same.

JMO

appreciate it.

Yesterday's video testimony and watching ICA's behavior in the courtroom was extremely stressful. It was hard to unwind after that yesterday.

Glad trial has moved onto this for today at least.

Time will only tell, and Im just speculating but would explain KC's animations after the documentation of that debris in that trunk....Whats the chances that they ended up LINKING that debris to the "Dump Site"??? It would also suggest KC is unaware of ALL the evidence against her:rocker:

So Casey was pretty pizzed about something and even after the courtroom emptied for the break, the Casey cam caught her ripping Baez a new one over something, very animated. JB's body language was back off, he was leaning away and trying to be patient. CM was standing far away on the other side of Baez. I don't think they like her very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver