2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
unleash the lip readers.

seriously, she was ONTO SOMETHING and not covering up her mouth

I had a Drs. appointment and missed the morning session. Want to give me a quick recap on the hissy fit? :)

ETA: Nevermind...Ziggy gave a great recap while I was posting. YIKES! Hope I get to see this on video!

images

the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated

Photobomb!

So sad to think Caylee, may have been in the spare tire area.

unleash the lip readers.

seriously, she was ONTO SOMETHING and not covering up her mouth

What was that? she was throwing her hand around and made like this open handed claw , then reached for JB as if to grab his arm and instead, curled her hand to a loose fist with pointer finger VERY pointy and was yammering like mad! Then she started in on CM

Keeping Caylee's body in the spare tire well is making more sense to me now.

She made a point to tell people that she had a flat tire, more than once. It's like her dead squirrel story as a cover for the smell.

Dead squirrel = smell
Flat tires = no tire in the wheel well, only Caylee. I wonder if they found a spare tire anywhere?

bbm
Same here..and incase someone else saw into her trunk they would not notice anything if she hid Caylee in the spare tire well...
Would she need a shovel to help remove the Tire out of the well?

Very quick question. If the court room is open to the public and press why can't the jury be shown. They can see them can't they? I'm just wondering if it will be this way the entire trial.

Jurors are never shown on TV, nor are their names published in newspapers, etc.

Ugh! Jean C on HLN defending ICA's angry demeanor in her last video. She's talking about how we have to look at the 'other side' because poor ICA had to sit in a cell for 23 hrs with no communication. :mad:

Wow, I wonder about those little leaves, because as we know, GA cleaned the cars out every weekend. So... that is from the 31 days, imo.

So sad to think Caylee, may have been in the spare tire area.

So sad she was back there at all...my heart just hurts for that poor baby...I never thought in my life I could hate someone as much as I hate Casey.

If I were the SA, i would have a replica car and show video of how the trunk/spare tire are all comes apart etc...

Time will only tell, and Im just speculating but would explain KC's animations after the documentation of that debris in that trunk....Whats the chances that they ended up LINKING that debris to the "Dump Site"??? It would also suggest KC is unaware of ALL the evidence against her:rocker:

When is Dr. Henry Lee going to testify again? Oh yeah...

These forensic experts are piecing together and explaining all this evidence we have been trying to do all this time. Get prepared guys, this is going to be really hard and we might even be shocked at what we hear.

06/03/2011 Transcript Filed
Motions Re: Texas Equusearch Records, Admissibility of 911 Calls and a Status Conference Before The Honorable Belvin J. Perry, Jr., Chief Judge 07/15/10

And today while the trial has been going on, this appears in the Clerk of Courts records.

Ugh! Jean C on HLN defending ICA's angry demeanor in her last video. She's talking about how we have to look at the 'other side' because poor ICA had to sit in a cell for 23 hrs with no communication. :mad:

She'll tell it a different way on NG

Ha, she thinks juror #4 is pro KC, nah, I don't think so, she was eyeballing her good yesterday. mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver