2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JB wants to overcome all the trunk evidence......his only out is to start laying the groundwork that.......

KC had become an active member of PETA....that she had rescued a piglet from captors who were attempting to teach it to sing......that she put it in her trunk during the escape and forgot about it.

While in the trunk.....the pig devoured a bag of trash complete with cheese, bananas, and pizza.

When she realized the smell was getting worse.....she ditched the car.

After being towed, a homeless person smelled pork and broke into the trunk.

Seriously.......

Oh so it was the pigs that ate the squirrels. So glad you helped clear that up for me. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Originally Posted by MaureenN
I'm new-ish to this website & wondering if there's a post anywhere that shows links to the various jailhouse videos. Is the one where she reacts to child's remains being found available online anywhere?

I don't think it is. I looked for it this morning when I learned we won't be seeing it in trial.

I missed the first hour or so this morning. Was this ruled on today?> Did Baez file a motion on this one? I didn't know it had been ruled on so if someone could explain this, I thank you.

Hugs,
Rosie

If JB wants to overcome all the trunk evidence......his only out is to start laying the groundwork that.......

KC had become an active member of PETA....that she had rescued a piglet from captors who were attempting to teach it to sing......that she put it in her trunk during the escape and forgot about it.

While in the trunk.....the pig devoured a bag of trash complete with cheese, bananas, and pizza.

When she realized the smell was getting worse.....she ditched the car.

After being towed, a homeless person smelled pork and broke into the trunk.

Seriously.......

Yes, I see where you are going.

:websleuther:

:cop:

May need a thread of its own.

I missed several hours of testimony today but loved when JB suggested to CSI Blosey(sp) that the bottle of tobacco spit was not in the report, then that wonderful LEO found it for him! I wish I could bring him a plate of homemade cookies!

trash bag contents - how does any of this create "moist" garbage?
and the Crystal Light bottle with the small amount of brown liquid is CLOSED with a lid

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20320624/detail.html
photos of items in garbage bag

One 12oz can of Pepsi (empty)
One 12oz can of Mountain Dew (empty)
One 12oz can of Dr. Pepper (empty)
One 12oz can of Chery Coke Zero (empty)
One 12oz can of Milwaukee Best Light (empty)
One 12oz can of Coke Classic (empty)
Two 12oz cans of Sprite (empty)
One 23oz container of Crystal Light (small amount of brown lq)
One container of Copenhagen chew (empty)
One container of Oscar Mayer Hard Salami (empty)
One Pizza box (empty)
One cardboard container of Kraft Velveeta Cheese (empty)
Two cardboard contaiers of Kraft Velveeta dinners (empty)
One black plastic container (possibly from 1 of the Velveeta Dinners (empty)
One cardbaord container of Cherry Coke (empty)
One 23oz bag of Stouffer’s Skillet dinner (empty)
One 80oz bottle of Arm & Hammer detergent (empty)
One 5.5oz can of Kiwi sneaker cleaner
Five fabric softener sheets
Miscellaneous papers, and napkin

Oh so it was the pigs that ate the squirrels. So glad you helped clear that up for me. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I knew the squirrels had to be in on the pig action somewhere. I have such a hard time figuring out these cases when the facts and science are to be ignored.

With what???

JVM & LP were talking about GA & CA being in denial & when they started "doing the math", ICA would go into a rage, drawing them back into denial. She was manipulating her parents while in jail. Her parents did everything they could to appease ICA and that's how she controlled them. GA had a strained relationship with his daughter because he was tired of her bad behavior and wanted to lay the law down, but CA always held him back.

uhh...there's soooo much to say, some much going on, and the pages are just flying i feel like i'm itty bitty in size and am getting trampled by a bunch of big grown ups so i'll just plop on the floor and cry ...WWWAAAHHHH but i wanted to ask so the hearing is cancelled now? so...whats happening with that?

The verdict itself needs all 12 to agree, doesn't it? And then majority on the penalty?
[FONT=HELVETICA,ARIAL,SANS-SERIF][SIZE=-1]
It takes a unanimous jury vote to convict a person of first degree murder, but Crist said the same is not required in the sentencing phase because Florida's juries only make recommendations on life or death, they do not impose the sentence.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I was wrong I guess.. but at least she has other charges she will found guilty of .. just saying..

uhh...there's soooo much to say, some much going on, and the pages are just flying i feel like i'm itty bitty in size and am getting trampled by a bunch of big grown ups so i'll just plop on the floor and cry ...WWWAAAHHHH but i wanted to ask so the hearing is cancelled now? so...whats happening with that?

I have no idea why.. [I know, I'm a lot of help lol] but @ the start of court this AM, the DT were the ones that cancelled it. Or at least relayed it to the judge.

Very quick and stupid question please?

Are they going to show the video where she responded to Caylee's remains being found? TIA.

Hearing that was scheduled for 8:30 in the morning on Saturday, BEFORE the trial work starts, was cancelled.

The trial will continue beginning at 9:00am and go to 1:00 - then the Hearing on George's medical records will be held after the jury leaves.

I see you here drifter..............yes the 8 30 AM hearing is cancelled for tomorrow morning. Sadly they did not give us lowly sleuthers a reason. Maybe something will leak and we will know at a later date.

Now stop crying and jump back in.:great:

Are they going to show the video where she responded to Caylee's remains being found? TIA.

Judge Strickland sealed it and I believe the State had said they had no plan to use it anyway.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19778853/detail.html
Judge Seals Jailhouse Video Of Casey Anthony

Posted: 12:54 pm EDT June 17, 2009

excerpt:
"Sheaffer said the ruling does not mean the video can't be used as evidence in the trial. That decision will come later. The judge did point out that sealing the video could be just a delay and that at some point after the trial is over the video might be released. "

That video has been ruled out because it was more prejudicial that probative IIRC.

everytime I hear NG say TOT mom I cringe..she really needs to find other catch phrase or just use ICA...

trash bag contents - how does any of this create "moist" garbage?

One 12oz can of Pepsi (empty)
One 12oz can of Mountain Dew (empty)
One 12oz can of Dr. Pepper (empty)
One 12oz can of Chery Coke Zero (empty)
One 12oz can of Milwaukee Best Light (empty)
One 12oz can of Coke Classic (empty)
Two 12oz cans of Sprite (empty)
One 23oz container of Crystal Light (small amount of brown lq)
One container of Copenhagen chew (empty)
One container of Oscar Mayer Hard Salami (empty)
One Pizza box (empty)
One cardboard container of Kraft Velveeta Cheese (empty)
Two cardboard contaiers of Kraft Velveeta dinners (empty)
One black plastic container (possibly from 1 of the Velveeta Dinners (empty)
One cardbaord container of Cherry Coke (empty)
One 23oz bag of Stouffer’s Skillet dinner (empty)
One 80oz bottle of Arm & Hammer detergent (empty)
One 5.5oz can of Kiwi sneaker cleaner
Five fabric softener sheets
Miscellaneous papers, and napkin

TRASH!! LOL!

I know! All cans, bottles and paper stuffs, not "moist garbage" at all!

Hey everyone! So I couldn't watch the trial today at all and so I started when I got home and I have to say it is truly fascinating to watch ICA watch herself on these calls. She is looking at herself on the screen and frowning a little like I might frown if I was watching a bad storm warning on the news.

I tried to imagine what she might be thinking about. Based on my knowledge of her I am guessing it is something about whether she looked better with short hair or if she has put on weight. :rolleyes:

Famous line from one of her 'videos'....."I have no one to comfort me but myself." Someone please gag me with a spoon. Sorry. I have just had it with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand