2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have missed a lot because I have children so can you help me out on what I missed?

I felt he somewhat scored when he kept badgering the CSI witness, getting him to back up on "human decomposition". I didn't see all of it and read that this may have been corrected later.

It seems that he is effective in badgering and badgering, making statements to which some of the witnesses will finally concede to.

I think the SA needs to object more.

I don't have precise facts to back up my feelings, sorry.

As I mentioned, I am probably just paranoid.... I will stop posting until I have something useful to contribute!!!

Dont stop posting! Your opinions are respected here!

You have no idea how much I appreciate you right now, lol! I had totally forgotten about the zombie squirrels. I don't know how you guys remember ever little detail about everything. :floorlaugh:

At times it is truly a curse! :crazy:

Do you guys think on NG they'll have the clip of her laughing while watching herself have a tantrum?? lol

Where was GA when you said he looked weird and strange when CA talked about rumors or drowning? This was when he was talking to KC in the jailhouse visit? I must have missed that?

On the tape, at the time CA says rumors of drowning, he looks peculiar to me. time.

If JB wants to overcome all the trunk evidence......his only out is to start laying the groundwork that.......

KC had become an active member of PETA....that she had rescued a piglet from captors who were attempting to teach it to sing......that she put it in her trunk during the escape and forgot about it.

While in the trunk.....the pig devoured a bag of trash complete with cheese, bananas, and pizza.

When she realized the smell was getting worse.....she ditched the car.

After being towed, a homeless person smelled pork and broke into the trunk.

Seriously.......

I have a question about the"work purse" .

Amy's resume was in it - Amy testified that she e-mailed it to ICA -
but ICA had no job at Universal so she couldn't take it to anyone.
soooo
why in the world did she bother to print out copies? :waitasec:

Maybe KC was going to use her personal information for something. Maybe KC was going use her resume for herself. Who knows with KC?

On the tape, at the time CA says rumors of drowning, he looks peculiar to me. time.

I think he just looks like a grandfather that cant find his grandbaby.
I also think he was doubting his daughter.. JMO

I can’t wait for the results on the hair. If one hair is Caylee’s, it might show chloroform (if it stay on hair(?)) or Zanix.
If that's the case it's over for Casey for sure.

We would already know. Dr. G did those tests on Caylee's hair after she was found. Nothing.

I don't know...just because that wasn't her job, doesn't mean you turn your sniffer off. She said she personally sealed the car, so I assume she was right next to it when she did that. Everyone else who has smelled that smell, says you never forget it, so why or how could she???

I think once the car was saturated with Febreeze and then aired out a bit, it wouldn't smell as bad (or at all) OUTSIDE the car with all the doors closed. If someone was just outside, they might not have noticed it or as much. And it might not have been as true a smell as before the Febreeze treatment.

Years ago, we had almost a whole side of beef in a freezer that went out when on vacation. When we returned, there was a bad, yet small smell when we came in the porch. Once the freezer was opened, it was horrid. Once the contents all taken out and triple bagged, we packed the freezer with charcoal. And lots of Oust in the air. The smell was gone, or so it seemed, until we opened the door. That was after a few days of the charcoal. It wasn't as bad, but, boy it was still there.

Closed it back, kept it closed for a month! And then cleaned well with bleach. But, as I said, after a couple days, it was gone until the door was opened. Not that the rotten meat smells like human remains, but, it was an incredibly bad smell and I think about that when I think of the various people not smelling the car.

Hugs
Rosie

I have missed a lot because I have children so can you help me out on what I missed?

I felt he somewhat scored when he kept badgering the CSI witness, getting him to back up on "human decomposition". I didn't see all of it and read that this may have been corrected later.

It seems that he is effective in badgering and badgering, making statements to which some of the witnesses will finally concede to.

I think the SA needs to object more.

I don't have precise facts to back up my feelings, sorry.

As I mentioned, I am probably just paranoid.... I will stop posting until I have something useful to contribute!!!

No, don't stop posting, I didn't intend to put you on the spot. My kids need a lot of attention and I miss things. A different point of view is interesting, when it's a real opinion and not something done for attention like I've seen other places.

I didn't see the badgering, like I said, I miss a lot.

I think a lot of the ''mistakes'' he makes in questions are not really mistakes, it's him trying to get a careless witness to agree to something without paying attention, so he can either impeach them later or discredit them as changing their testimony. I'm glad that it seems none of them have fallen for it so far.

Is the DT going to bring up GA's suicide attempt? I don't know much about that part.

JB has to put KC on the stand to testify against George!

Yeah but one juror for what ?? She can can still be sentenced to LWOP and found guilty..

WELCOME TO WS

The verdict itself needs all 12 to agree, doesn't it? And then majority on the penalty?

All ICA had to do really was change the phone number on the resume and leave everything else and now she is Amy...NO biggie

If JB wants to overcome all the trunk evidence......his only out is to start laying the groundwork that.......

KC had become an active member of PETA....that she had rescued a piglet from captors who were attempting to teach it to sing......that she put it in her trunk during the escape and forgot about it.

While in the trunk.....the pig devoured a bag of trash complete with cheese, bananas, and pizza.

When she realized the smell was getting worse.....she ditched the car.

After being towed, a homeless person smelled pork and broke into the trunk.

Seriously.......

That was enlightning! :woohoo:

All ICA had to do really was change the phone number on the resume and leave everything else and now she is Amy...NO biggie

Hey wasnt there a resume or a fullSail app for Tony L in the trash bag in the car.
I kind of remember that.

I think JVM and LP just hit the nail on the head!!!!!!!

I don't remember hearing anything about Tony L app

Welcome bayouland!! :wagon:

There, feel better now? :)

Yes I do! Thank you and all who replied, you have made me feel so much better!!

Sidenote.....we had a gator wander into our neighborhood a few days ago and someone killed it. Animal control did not come and pick it up timely. It now stinks to high heaven. It does not however smell like human decompostion, which I have also smelled (absent the fomaldehyde).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand