2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the DT going to bring up GA's suicide attempt? I don't know much about that part.

I think DT is trying to bring in just that with their motion to add this "Grief Councillor' hollistic nurse and George's medical records..BUT doubt very much that will be allowed into court....Its a crock anyway, I do think George was despirate at that time..and felt totally grief stricken!!..and Much of that is followed by self blame for everything....JMO of course..but NO WAY JOSE will that be allowed..then of course I'd bet my bottom dollar JB will try to get George to admit his guilt feelings on the stand..which could open a door or two???? Sure hope not..but who the H E double hockey sticks knows???

No, don't stop posting, I didn't intend to put you on the spot. My kids need a lot of attention and I miss things. A different point of view is interesting, when it's a real opinion and not something done for attention like I've seen other places.

I didn't see the badgering, like I said, I miss a lot.

I think a lot of the ''mistakes'' he makes in questions are not really mistakes, it's him trying to get a careless witness to agree to something without paying attention, so he can either impeach them later or discredit them as changing their testimony. I'm glad that it seems none of them have fallen for it so far.

I missed several hours of testimony today but loved when JB suggested to CSI Blosey(sp) that the bottle of tobacco spit was not in the report, then that wonderful LEO found it for him! I wish I could bring him a plate of homemade cookies!

Is it true that Casey left her car keys in the car front seat at the Amscot parking lot? I learned that from the work purse thread.

If so, why is it a big deal that George had keys for it? So did everybody who happened to pass by that car and notice them.

Qusetion:

Was Casey's final visit with her parents in jail on August 14th (the date of the confrontational video), which was just before Padilla bailed her out?

After she returned to jail, did she and her parents ever visit together? (There was no video of any of those visits if they did visit?

I have a question about the"work purse" .

Amy's resume was in it - Amy testified that she e-mailed it to ICA -
but ICA had no job at Universal so she couldn't take it to anyone.
soooo
why in the world did she bother to print out copies? :waitasec:

She was going to give it one of her imaginary co-workers???

All ICA had to do really was change the phone number on the resume and leave everything else and now she is Amy...NO biggie

But I sure don't think she had any idea of trying to get a job. :floorlaugh:

Something just occurred to me.
Maybe she was trying to set Amy up. Like:
Amy kidnapped Caylee, did to her what ICA really did, stole ICA's car and forgot to take her resumes when she ditched it.

Sounds crazy, but I kinda' think she knew Amy wouldn't want to be her BFF when she got home and realized ICA had stolen all her money. :crazy:

Qusetion:

Was Casey's final visit with her parents in jail on August 14th (the date of the confrontational video), which was just before Padilla bailed her out?

After she returned to jail, did she and her parents ever visit together? (There was no video of any of those visits if they did visit?

I belive JB wouldn't allow it.

Ah SOTS,

JB assumed all of the past and present attorneys would do the work! Good thinking.

That ... and also Baez said himself, to the Judge, that he REALLY thought the jail video tapes would be ruled to be INadmissible at trial ! He gambled and lost big time on that.
Then Ashton said yeah, we all know that we are supposed to prepare for trial and anticipate any rulings either way..... so, no excuse for not being prepared and for not filing motions to redact any of the jail videos.

But I sure don't think she had any idea of trying to get a job. :floorlaugh:

Something just occurred to me.
Maybe she was trying to set Amy up. Like:
Amy kidnapped Caylee, did to her what ICA really did, stole ICA's car and forgot to take her resumes when she ditched it.

Sounds crazy, but I kinda' think she knew Amy wouldn't want to be her BFF when she got home and realized ICA had stolen all her money. :crazy:

I was thinking that to-I would not put that past ICA!

Is it true that Casey left her car keys in the car front seat at the Amscot parking lot? I learned that from the work purse thread.

If so, why is it a big deal that George had keys for it? So did everybody who happened to pass by that car and notice them.

Do you mean did KC want her purse and possibly the key to be noticed by someone looking in the car? Its been suggested that KC was hoping the car would be stolen.

If JB wants to overcome all the trunk evidence......his only out is to start laying the groundwork that.......

KC had become an active member of PETA....that she had rescued a piglet from captors who were attempting to teach it to sing......that she put it in her trunk during the escape and forgot about it.

While in the trunk.....the pig devoured a bag of trash complete with cheese, bananas, and pizza.

When she realized the smell was getting worse.....she ditched the car.

After being towed, a homeless person smelled pork and broke into the trunk.

Seriously.......

Sounds entirely plausible in light of what we have seen come from the DT to explain the rest already. "Circumstantially," I'm sure they could throw in a few more outrageous details and a few extra adjectives and then they would be all set.

ETA: Perhaps the zombie squirrels could have been in on the killing of the pig in some sort of sacrifice.

I think ICA should have hired Lisa Bloom as her Lawyer! I think she is good!!

gosh, I'm sooo behind! Watching on TV, but still reading afternoon of June 1st!! Yikes! I'm still keeping tabs on the sidebars for you all!
I just wanted to quote Madeline74 here,

She is clearly skilled in the art of lying. Unbelievable. Down to minute details. Doesn't miss a beat. Can you imagine? They're having a discussion, on tape, about nothing real! It's all made up. Every person, every description. Pathological doesn't even seem to cover it, it's beyond even that!

and was thinking, if we hadn't seen pictures of Caylee, or she had no parents, I don't think we would have believed she EVEN HAD a child!! Boy, this girl knows how to lie... unbelievable!!

carry on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member