2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey is in the courtroom and today it is yellow :)

Court cam on. ICA wearing a yellow button down collared shirt. Have we seen this one before?

Good morning WS Family :seeya:

JB is not court appointed...she did get a referral from other prisoners but he is pro bono, I do believe there is a difference, not much...

Geraldo, Geraldo...what happened to his, "Jose is too good an attorney to be respresenting this reprehensible human being", paraphrased? When did his head turn? He knows nothing and his betting his house, I hope he looses it!

I also don't believe His Honor made any boo boo's as RH suggests. He's not Chief Justice for nothing! He has it all covered, I believe. Baez had over 2 years to go through those jailhouse tapes but IMO, he was too busy doing TV interviews to care about it, at that time. Now when it 'hits the fan', as always, he whines and cries but he missed his opportunity.

I do not believe His Honor would falter...only one case of his was 'partially' overturned, otherwise he's has an impeccable record on convictions..so I take what RH/GR say, with a large grain of salt. Caylee will get justice served. Those jurors are seeing ICA testify through those tapes. ICA has an opporunity, several to change her statements and give the truth. Only thing, as His Honor, SS said, "Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers"...that you can take to the bank...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

:rocker: TY

morning yall! :loveyou: cant wait to picture the jurors' faces when they see the august 14th video between ICA and parents!

Is the trial thread open yet?

she's happy and helpful, too

I missed some parts of the video testimony yesterday. Did they show the Chili Incident yet?

ETA: "Chili-gate"

Could JB quit if he wanted to?

He could request it per the verified lawyers thread but they don't think HHJP would allow it at this late stage.

:Banane01:...another door opens...:Banane01:

No problem.....I've always questioned the term "pro bono" in this case---because when it came down to really "pro bono" they left.....

Oh,yes they did,but some of them continue to use it for the PR, IMHO.

Morning all!

I've seen a lot of people posting that JB is either court appointed or working pro-bono lately. He is neither! ICA was given his name from some other inmates in the jail holding area (that's what she says, who knows if it's true) and JB has made a pretty penny off of the death of little Caylee, I believe total it was over $300,000. JB has since had ICA declared indigent and the state is now paying for most of her defense. JB still gets paid his "$3.00 an hour" (that's what he said in one hearing and I don't believe him anymore than I believe the inmate)

I hope this helps!

ICa has me baffled. How can she not realize what is happening to her in court?

I'm going to have to look that up as I have no idea what a holistic nurse is.

I think of 'holistic' medicine as what you do after you have exhausted all other avenues of conventional means and are desperate to find a cure or relief from what ails you. Sort of like as a last resort. Guess that's where they are about now in their defense of Casey.

* No offense intended to those you follow holistic medicine. I'm just being a bit sardonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1