2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!!! Rise and Shine!!!

I just finished watching JB in action at the end...I think I am glad I didn't watch it live with you all or I would have ended up on a TO.

So...what is in store today...whining...crying...glaring...objection...sustained...objection...over ruled.

Honestly...it feels like JB is an intern and really doesn't even understand what he is up against.

bbm
I hear ya mamabear...

Oh don't forget to add Mistrial, mistrial, mistrial and another mistrial...to the list above..

I honestly don't think Casey cares how it is going for her... she is just happy to be the center of attention.

This will be in the very last video shown. And, it's within the first couple of minutes of that video. Take careful note of George's body language, his eyes mostly, before, during, and after Cindy asks that question to Casey.

I just watched this video and see nothing at all in George's eyes or body language as Cindy tells Casey this. He is just standing there. I don't find it incriminating to him or anything. He just seems to stand there and listens like he usually does. He lets Cindy handle the tough stuff. He is too passive to have been involved and covered this up.

I thought I just read Casey's lips as; "because when this thing ends, I'll be by myself"

Now she was staring at her mom and dad.

Here come da judge! :)

TRIAL THREAD >>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138191"]2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I thought I just read Casey's lips as; "because when this thing ends, I'll be by myself"

Now she was staring at her mom and dad.

does anyone have it recorded? i'd like to take a look...

Good morning WS Family :seeya:

JB is not court appointed...she did get a referral from other prisoners but he is pro bono, I do believe there is a difference, not much...

Geraldo, Geraldo...what happened to his, "Jose is too good an attorney to be respresenting this reprehensible human being", paraphrased? When did his head turn? He knows nothing and his betting his house, I hope he looses it!

I also don't believe His Honor made any boo boo's as RH suggests. He's not Chief Justice for nothing! He has it all covered, I believe. Baez had over 2 years to go through those jailhouse tapes but IMO, he was too busy doing TV interviews to care about it, at that time. Now when it 'hits the fan', as always, he whines and cries but he missed his opportunity.

I do not believe His Honor would falter...only one case of his was 'partially' overturned, otherwise he's has an impeccable record on convictions..so I take what RH/GR say, with a large grain of salt. Caylee will get justice served. Those jurors are seeing ICA testify through those tapes. ICA has an opporunity, several to change her statements and give the truth. Only thing, as His Honor, SS said, "Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers"...that you can take to the bank...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Just to clarify one minor point.

JB is NOT pro bono. He was hired for payment. He is the only lawyer in this whole thing that did in fact get paid. Prior to KC being declared indigent JB received some portion of payment out of the $200,000 ABC news deal.

However at the present moment he cannot leave the case, nor is the state paying him. Florida law mandates that an attorney who does receive a fair and reasonable payment for services cannot then withdraw those services should the client become indigent. He can't take the money and run.

So are we back here for the break? Did see our "marching orders" post...

Now that we have the DT version of the case, the jail house tape visits are even more important than ever to rebut that theory.

Bill Schaeffer just said he doesn't think CM ever saw this video. Oh Crap!

IMO, Baez is looking quite foolish, again, for giving the opening statement that he gave. I wonder what Casey thinks every time that Baez asks for a mistrial, and it is denied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1